Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drexel professor wanted to 'vomit' after service member given courtesy on plane

Another POS self hating ivory tower professor making a fool of himself.
    He wants to kill all whites, he should start with the guy in the mirror
    An anti-white Drexel professor said he was disgusted a fellow traveler gave up their seat for a uniformed member of the military.

Then it was time for the rest of the Internet to register its disgust.

PROFESSOR UNDER FIRE FOR 'WHITE GENOCIDE' TWEET BLAMES 'VIOLENT RACISTS' FOR UPROAR

The Twitter backlash was swift for George Ciccariello, a visiting researcher at the National Autonomous University of Mexico who had a bad taste in his mouth after witnessing a kind act.

“Some guy gave up his first class seat for a uniformed soldier. People are thanking him. I’m trying not to vomit or yell about Mosul,” Ciccariello tweeted on March 26.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dre...bYx?li=BBnbfcL
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Perhaps this "human" would have choked on his own vomit, expired from it and done all of the rest of us a huge favor.
    The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Well, he's a good little commie Leftist POS academic of no note. His useless offerings in "academic" work include:

We Created Chavez: A People's History of the Venezuelan Revolution, Decolonizing Dialectics, and Building the Commune: Radical Democracy in Venezuela,

*Building the Commune: Radical Democracy in Venezuela*(Jacobin-Verso, 2016)

Decolonizing Dialectics

(He supports Maduro and says the opposition is "illegal" in Venezuela)

https://georgeciccariello.com/about/

Oh, he hates Jews as much as Whites apparently... A real died in the wool racist of the sort... well, you know who would be proud of...

https://saboteur365.wordpress.com/20...ast-christmas/

His own bio is filled with academic jargon and rubbish to the point it almost isn't coherent. A sure sign of an academic who is all hat and no cattle so-to-speak.

http://drexel.edu/coas/faculty-resea...ariello-Maher/

Basically, he's a nobody except on the radical Left. I'd say Drexel University should fire the POS based on his blatant racism alone.

Maybe someone should have choked him until he vomited...

Comment

Another hatred-filled liberal who has devoted his life to no valid purpose. Contributed nothing, accomplished nothing, and venting his self-hatred onto others.

It is such a happy time: after the 60s and 70s, seeing the media and the liberals exposed for the slime they are...its beautiful.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Oh, I'd add, this is a shining example of a full-on racist, bigot, Leftist, hater of the sort the Left says doesn't exist. He's as worse than any White supremacist of the Right because while equally vile he's given validation by being allowed to teach and publish his racist hate in a hired, paid, position as a professor at a university.

Comment

The guy is a pig.

And an ignorant one to boot.

They should have thrown his ass off the plane.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

'Drexel and National Autonomous university of Mexico' sound a bit Mickey Mouse. Is he even a proper professor? Ungrateful Mickey Mouse professor at a Mickey Mouse university sponging off hard working tax payers.
              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                'Drexel and National Autonomous university of Mexico' sound a bit Mickey Mouse. Is he even a proper professor? Ungrateful Mickey Mouse professor at a Mickey Mouse university sponging off hard working tax payers.
                Putting down that name of the university in your job resume will guarantee a good laugh from your potential employer.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

My wife's niece just started at Drexel. She was kind of fcked up going in, being the issue of a lawyer and growing up in Jersey and whatnot. It's actually scary to think that she hasn't reached rock-bottom yet.

Not by a long shot.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    The guy is a pig.

And an ignorant one to boot.

They should have thrown his ass off the plane.

Only after take off.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Meh.

It's no one's fault but his own that he's a weak arsed b*tch AND has no manners.

I'd take two Fitall and and tell him precisely where his opinion can be filed.
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

"Get OFF my plane!" - Harrison Ford

Perhaps an appropriate reply to 'Prof.' Cicciarellia's tweet would have been, "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening, did you say something?"
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                          He's a "real" associate professor. I listed his CV above. On the other hand, his work is drivel, he's a bigot, hater, and racist big time, and that any university would retain him on staff in any official position is absolutely disgusting.
                          Drexel might as well employ the likes of David Duke or Robert Faurisson (an infamous Holocaust denier) as have this POS on its staff.

On that note, I would suggest you e-mail Drexel, as well as post stuff pointing that out and start a movement to have this jerkwad fired from his teaching position and made the pariah of academia he should be.

Comment

You know faurisson ?
                            The biggest french Shoa denier pos..
                            I ignored he had a foot on the US continent..
                            Back to the so-call teacher , I hop he's unemployed now ,isn't he ?
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                              You know faurisson ?
                              The biggest french Shoa denier pos..
                              I ignored he had a foot on the US continent..
                              Back to the so-call teacher , I hop he's unemployed now ,isn't he ?
                              I know of him. Major POS. The University of Lyon fired his racist @$$ years ago and he couldn't buy a job at a university afterwards. Noam Chomsky, that paragon of Leftist vileness, defended Faurisson.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X