Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farkas admits Intel Flood, Rice behind unmasking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump has accused Susan Rice of criminal behavior with no proof.

Sound familiar?

I don't care for Susan Rice at all, especially after the Benghazi mess.

But she could not unmask anyone without permission from the intelligence agency that originated the document or information.

General Michael Hayden was interviewed on CNN last evening and clearly and succinctly laid out the process for unmasking an unnamed person in an intelligence report.

The bottom line is that no administration official can do it on their own.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Sound familiar?

But she could not unmask anyone without permission from the intelligence agency that originated the document or information.

General Michael Hayden was interviewed on CNN last evening and clearly and succinctly laid out the process for unmasking an unnamed person in an intelligence report.

Wrong : if the NS adviser of the president wants some thing, no agency will refuse because he speaks in the name of the president .

The process for unmasking an unnamed person in an intelligence report is irrelevant ,because this is not the way how Washington operates .

There is no permission needed because the agency can do nothing and will do nothing .
      Such a process is only a fig leaf,hiding what can not be shown .

Comment

Sound familiar?

He said "may be guilty".

Yeah, like those crowing about collusion with Russia.

I do, and Benghazi is solid proof of her capacity for dishonesty.

If she was told to request specifics, by that agency or other, then the point is moot. She can request & likely get, but the information is for her & only those with a need to know. Ben Rhodes had no need to know, for instance.

Good!

Kinda like the 'plumbers'.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

But the question remains: 'Where is the proof' or at least supporting information.

Trump has given none, just as he had none for the false accusation he made against Obama regarding surveillance.

False accusations to not lend credibility to Trump.

He's lied before and will no doubt continue to do so.
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
            I do, and Benghazi is solid proof of her capacity for dishonesty.
            Her dishonesty? Wasn't it actually so that even the official gopher witch hunt committee failed to pin practically anything on her? Seemingly according to the reports her fault amounted to believing what CIA reported to her.
            It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              Wrong : if the NS adviser of the president wants some thing, no agency will refuse because he speaks in the name of the president .

The process for unmasking an unnamed person in an intelligence report is irrelevant ,because this is not the way how Washington operates .

There is no permission needed because the agency can do nothing and will do nothing .
              Such a process is only a fig leaf,hiding what can not be shown .
              You are wrong.

General Hayden, who has headed both the NSA and the CIA clearly delineated the procedure for unmasking anyone.

And, yes, the intelligence chiefs will tell requestors 'no' if the request isn't justified.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is completely wrong.

Comment

You are wrong.

General Hayden, who has headed both the NSA and the CIA clearly delineated the procedure for unmasking anyone.

And, yes, the intelligence chiefs will tell requestors 'no' if the request isn't justified.

I don't know where you are getting your information, but it is completely wrong.
                If it comes from the NSA (who represents the president ),there is no request, but an order .

Hayden wrote a piece of paper;Washington is full of such papers who are useless .

Intelligence services do not operate following procedures.

Comment

When Hackers Allegedly Release Password for NSA Hacking Tools the Greatest Criticism Is Over Grammar

EXCERPTS:
                  The WikiLeaks “Vault 7” document dump in early March brought to the forefront the topic of the U.S. government, via the CIA, spying on its own citizens and even having the tools to hack into smart devices and vehicle controls.
                  Now hacker group TheShadowBrokers allegedly released the password to part of the NSA hacking toolkit at the end of a lengthy post on Medium. The release made headlines and experts tried to confirm that the password worked or that what was accessed was authentic.

But in the midst of the controversy, the strongest criticism wasn't about the morality of the release or the fact they had sought auction payment for the password, “roughly $7,070,300 in bitcoin” according to CyberScoop, before releasing it for free. The big debate was over the grammar used by the hacker group in their message.
                  Some suggest the errors were intentionally made to prevent hacker identities from being discovered via “linguistic fingerprints”:
                  http://ijr.com/2017/04/844023-hacker...m_medium=owned

Comment

Looks like Rice is gonna testify privately to the House Intel Committee...

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
                      Looks like Rice is gonna testify privately to the House Intel Committee...

She already have her excuse ready...racism. In a recent interview, she was asked why she is being targeted and her reply was...“I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about this. What do you think?”

In that same interview, she also tried to throw Jay Carney under the bus... “And why me? Why not Jay Carney, for example, who was then our press secretary, who stood up more?”
                      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X