DNC lurches hard to the Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNC lurches hard to the Left

With the appointment of two Leftists to head the DNC, they're taking the party hard to the Left with Progressivism, starting with firing all the staff. Sort of a non-violent purge Stalin style...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp

Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez has launched a major reshuffling of the party's organization that has been stung by recent crisis and the DNC has requested the resignation letters of all current staffers be submitted by next month.
    Party staff routinely see major turnover with a new boss and staffers were alerted earlier to expect such a move. However, the mass resignation letters will give Perez a chance to completely remake the DNC's headquarters from scratch. Staffing had already reached unusual lows following a round of layoffs in December.

Perez has spent his first weeks on the job in "active listening mode," hearing from Democrats in Washington and in small group meetings across the country before making any big moves.
    "What we're trying to do is culture change," he told NBC News between stops of a listening tour in Michigan Friday.

Progressives criticized the committee's initial makeup, leading the DNC add several more members from their ranks.
    Emphasis mine.

Interesting.

I wonder what culture they aer hoping to change into. Iran's? North Korea's?
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I'm also wondering where this will take the DNC.

Comment

Comment

This is not even slightly unusual, it is done in both parties at almost every change of chairmanship. It doesn't mean that they will accept all of the resignations, quite similarly to even an Administration change asking for the resignations of department management employees.

Many are often kept.

On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Maybe more like...

If they shift too far, they risk alienating their voting base, largely composed of welfare, program beneficiaries and minorities, although they will probably be extremely popular in California.

Comment

Oh it gets better, they're making color a huge issue.

http://democracyincolor.com/

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I see that as only backfiring in the end, although I agree with you, and I think we have Obama to blame for the racism that is crippling everything these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Maybe more like...

If they shift too far, they risk alienating their voting base, largely composed of welfare, program beneficiaries and minorities, although they will probably be extremely popular in California.
                  I was trying not to be too $h!++y about it...

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  I see that as only backfiring in the end, although I agree with you, and I think we have Obama to blame for the racism that is crippling everything these days.
                  No, Obama couldn't help himself. He's a Progressive Leftist too. That means as a "person of color" he was almost forced to be a racist bigot by his political leanings.

Comment

Shifting to the left?
                    Where do you think that they were going to go, with the two Idiots leading them, to the right or the middle?
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      Shifting to the left?
                      Where do you think that they were going to go, with the two Idiots leading them, to the right or the middle?
                      Off a cliff like lemmings or maybe veer into a brick wall...

You know, just like California...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X