Chicago woes increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago woes increase

Looks like the gangs are upgrading their firepower.
    AKs and M4s. The body count keeps spiraling up, and the City keeps dumping on the officers.

https://www.policeone.com/Officer-Sa...ded-firepower/
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

I cannot imagine how anyone can be motivated to become a LEO in the inner cities these days.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Looks like the gangs are upgrading their firepower.
      AKs and M4s. The body count keeps spiraling up, and the City keeps dumping on the officers.

https://www.policeone.com/Officer-Sa...ded-firepower/

The gang problem has gotten much worse this year.
      Nevertheless, I am confident that Mayor Rahm is going to fix the problem by making guns more illegal or changing the subject to picking a fight with Trump.
      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Al Capone would turn in his grave
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Let me know when they start using RPG's...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            That might be sooner than you think. They're useful for robbing banks and stopping armored SWAT vehicles.

I never would have believed that America would become so war-like at home.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              I wouldn't be surprised.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

It's cultural enrichment, they are sharing with us what it is like to live in Somalia or South Africa. Obama and the other cultural Marxist want to end the internal "colonialism" oppressing our inner cities and they don't care how many bodies it takes. This is what happens everywhere Marxist ideology takes hold and the same process is evident in the European immigration crisis. There can be no social justice in the unavoidable anarchy when ideologues are given power.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Lol ot like a third world country. I bet the libtards have not complianed about the militarization of the gangs.

As for RPGs. Not likely to happen. Even on South Africa RPGs are not that common. Now explosives. That is a difrent story.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Actually if the Street Gangs have ties to the Mexican Cartels, I bet they could get RPG's.

Pruitt
                    Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                      Actually if the Street Gangs have ties to the Mexican Cartels, I bet they could get RPG's.

Pruitt
                      Getting one is not the issue. Gangs in SA get caught with them. But they hardly used.

Lets say you a gang. You spent 5000 usd on a RPG and rocket. You may not get more for some time. When do you use it. Very few targets are worth the cost. Cash in transit hiest. Rob them at the unloading or ambush with a truck. There are cheaper ways to get things done over a RPG and gangs are all about making money. All so hard to conceal a RPG under a coat.
                      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                        The gang problem has gotten much worse this year.
                        Nevertheless, I am confident that Mayor Rahm is going to fix the problem by making guns more illegal or changing the subject to picking a fight with Trump.
                        I had to rep you for that comment, that's his style entirely!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                          I had to rep you for that comment, that's his style entirely!

We are now having frequent shootings on our major expressways. Some are shoot outs between cars and at least one may have been a sniper type attack.

It may be a very bloody summer and since Rahm isn't going to support the police, they are likely not going to be too aggressive in combating the shootings.
                          The only thing left is to change the subject.

And thank you for the rep.
                          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                            Getting one is not the issue. Gangs in SA get caught with them. But they hardly used.

Lets say you a gang. You spent 5000 usd on a RPG and rocket. You may not get more for some time. When do you use it. Very few targets are worth the cost. Cash in transit hiest. Rob them at the unloading or ambush with a truck. There are cheaper ways to get things done over a RPG and gangs are all about making money. All so hard to conceal a RPG under a coat.
                            True for SA. Not so for here. We've got an RPG sitting in our evidence room. The guy who bought it paid $1200 for the launcher and $300 per projectile, all of which he fired off playing with the thing.

That is well within the budget of narco gangs. It is, I believe, the future of drive-bys.

Comment

Yep - useful for breaking into banks, and taking out rival gang drug houses.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X