Yet another Russian agent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Russian agent...

John McCain now accuses Senator Rand Paul of working for Vladimir Putin...

It might be best now to ask: who in Washington is not working for the Russians?

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    . . . . It might be best now to ask: who in Washington is not working for the Russians? . . . .
    Didn't you work for the Russians back in the '30s?
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

McCain is nuts.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        Didn't you work for the Russians back in the '30s?
        Those files are permanently sealed..

Comment

Those files are permanently sealed..
          "No one was keeping count."
          I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Well given the latest Senate committee says the FBI weren't bugging Trump's phone perhaps it was the Russians Always keep the closest eye (or ear) on your friends!
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

He got a point though hopefully Rand will follow up with some reasoning.

you don't always have to be in cahoots with someone to be carrying their water.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
                He got a point though hopefully Rand will follow up with some reasoning.

you don't always have to be in cahoots with someone to be carrying their water.
                Hopefully some one in the USA will come up with reasoning about something based on some verifiable facts (remember facts folks went out sometime after Eisenhower). At the moment you are beginning to look like the early onset dementia ward of the word - SAD.
                Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)

Comment

There is an element of political thought that Russia and Putin are not supportive of the Globalist Agenda, hence any others involved in politics whom also aren't supportive of the Globalist Agenda, such as here in the USA, would be considered in league with, puppets of, or agents of/for Russia.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

McCain is starting to remind me of "Reds under our beds" McCarthy.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Comment

His logic is pretty clear but it's also obvious that he's making a rhetorical point, not suggesting that he's literally recieving a paycheck from Vlad to do his bidding. He's being accused of carrying out the desires of Vladimir Putin and therefore being equivalent to somebody who was working for him.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                          There is an element of political thought that Russia and Putin are not supportive of the Globalist Agenda, hence any others involved in politics whom also aren't supportive of the Globalist Agenda, such as here in the USA, would be considered in league with, puppets of, or agents of/for Russia.
                          In English please - I don't understand gobbledygook

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                            He's saying that it's a coincidence that you can see enormous quantities of smoke coming from that hill over there in the distance. There is no fire.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                              In other words.... WE don't wanna be like you or anyone else.
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X