X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    I don't see anyone covering. Just not giving a over something so trivial. We don't hop up and down and shriek like harpies over every little thing. We leave that to you liberals. If Trump so much as farts you guys lose your st harder than a dysentery patient with a spastic colon on laxatives. And for the same reason too.

Call us when something interesting happens.
    And there it is in a nutshell.

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    So many covering for such a poor lie... Amazing.

Just admit it, the mans ego would not allow him to see a simple fact right in front of him. Dangerous trait for the President of the US.
    I don't see anyone covering. Just not giving a over something so trivial. We don't hop up and down and shriek like harpies over every little thing. We leave that to you liberals. If Trump so much as farts you guys lose your st harder than a dysentery patient with a spastic colon on laxatives. And for the same reason too.

Call us when something interesting happens.

Leave a comment:

• Paddybhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    It's an uninformed, biased opinion, not fact.

Nope, Trump and his staff were adamant that his inauguration had a higher attendance than the two Obama inaugurations, it didn't.....

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politi...-crowd-bts.cnn

Leave a comment:

• Hida Akechi
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
    It's not opinion it's fact.......
    It's an uninformed, biased opinion, not fact.

Leave a comment:

• Paddybhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Right, let's start impeachment procedures right from Scotland, as if anyone thinks that your opinion counts here, no one, except maybe one member here gives a S--t.
    It's not opinion it's fact.......

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    So the big bawd evil media were right and Trumps camp with their utter nonsense comments were wrong.........

Check.
    Not worth the attention of either side, but ...

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    So the big bawd evil media were right and Trumps camp with their utter nonsense comments were wrong.........

Check.

Right, let's start impeachment procedures right from Scotland, as if anyone thinks that your opinion counts here, no one, except maybe one member here gives a S--t.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    So many covering for such a poor lie... Amazing.

Just admit it, the mans ego would not allow him to see a simple fact right in front of him. Dangerous trait for the President of the US.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Stick with UK politics.

Leave a comment:

• Moulin
    replied
    headlines tomorrow---

Trump is right handed

Trump makes more right turns 51% of the time

Trump pours coffee with his right hand

Trump spells 'there' instead of 'their'

obama looks out his window --crowd cheers

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by JFKvsNixon View Post
    I'd expect my leaders not to bother with such a blatant lie that was so obviously wrong, and then blame everyone else apart from themselves for their amateurish approach to running the country.

I'd expect better from my three year old, am I wrong to expect better from Trump's administration?

Stick with UK politics.

Leave a comment:

• JFKvsNixon
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Reality and most any president often contradict one another. Why do you believe it is all right to hold Trump to a standard no other president has been held to? Especially when he isn't even your leader?

How honest are your leaders? How often do they lie to you?
    I'd expect my leaders not to bother with such a blatant lie that was so obviously wrong, and then blame everyone else apart from themselves for their amateurish approach to running the country.

I'd expect better from my three year old, am I wrong to expect better from Trump's administration?

Leave a comment:

• sebfrench76
    replied
    Who gets the USA ?

You ?
    Please , enlighten us then.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    P-boy, you just don't get the USA.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    So you say, but looking at it from an American perspective? As you are looking at America from a foreign perspective?

Thing is, making mountains out of molehills gets old fast. If we Americans aren't panicking, you don't need to either.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X