Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sessions asks 46 Obama-appointed US Attorneys to resign!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
    You would probably be best asking Massena what his opinion is of that. Fair be it from me to agree with almost anything that Massena says but I would think he would be equally scathing.

It is. however, noted that you ignored the fact that he was not criticising the fact that they were told to resign but that there was no time allowed for a proper transition. That is what he was saying, however you try and twist it.
    Not to disagree with you here Sergio, but when it's over, it's over, no matter what's in the works,, when it's over, it's over, it's happened at couple of times in my life.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      And what time of transition did other administrations allowed? Please describe the special touch of turnover sensitivity that happened when Janet Reno asked for immediate resignations of all US Attorneys.
      Still unable to show where he said that he agreed with that in that original post you responded to? You could always just admit that you made a mistake.

Oh well some have to use anything to deflect from criticism of Trump I suppose.
      "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
      G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
      Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
        Still unable to show where he said that he agreed with that in that original post you responded to? You could always just admit that you made a mistake.

Oh well some have to use anything to deflect from criticism of Trump I suppose.
        He said nothing but squabble as you did. If you can ever put together a coherent argument, please put it forward.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

the other fact is Trump in a few cases told the guys he wanted them to stay on. Then to ask for resignation. If it was me I would be pissed as hell and chewing Trumps ass

I guessing most of you would be also.

And if I remember the pro trump guys in this thread were bashing Obama 8 years ago about doing the same thing. just saying.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X