Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Flynn registers as a foreign agent for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    Your concern about the corruption in the Trump White House is noted.

And the 'Trump team' knew about it:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
    Massena,

Your unbridled and blind devotion to creating new threads daily to hate on each and every thing that Trump or anyone in any way related to him, his campaign, or various peoples that support him with or without his consent, does or doesn't do has reached dire proportion. Over the past decade or so, you've been one of the more reasonable and logical posters, and I often found myself in agreement or respectful disagreement with you. However, through the last six months I have seen you delve into a madness from which I sincerely hope you will eventually recover, a madness that is equally as bad as the Obamabots and ODS sufferers of the past 8 years.

I have seen you jump, with little evidence, to the conclusion that a woman who publicly sold influence to countries that hate the United States, who arranged the sale of nuclear material to a Russia that she then accused of fomenting WW3, was superior to a mostly well meaning idiot who says and does stupid things. Since her untimely and mostly unexpected (by the establishment) defeat, you have shrieked to an increasing volume, tempo, and octave that the Russians are invading the government, among other things. All the while the Russians have done what they've always done....which is stay pretty much in the same geographical region and look after their own interests.

Your mindless parroting of sources which only months ago you were among the foremost in criticizing and demanding research, evidence, logic and reason has indeed gone beyond all logic and reason. And alas, good sir, I have concluded that if you were to post the OOB of the Russian Naval Infantry's imminent landing at Onslow Beach, I wouldn't even ride the bike the hour and a half to see if it were true.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
      Massena,
      Your unbridled and blind devotion to creating new threads daily to hate on each and every thing that Trump or anyone in any way related to him, his campaign, or various peoples that support him with or without his consent, does or doesn't do has reached dire proportion.
      No, the lies, reprehensible conduct and overt incompetence of the Chump administration has reached dire proportion.

Massena is just documenting it.

It's not his fault that we live in a target rich environment when it comes to the scandalous behavior of the predator in chief.
      "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
      -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Wack tac mac hey.
        Regards.
        Grishnak.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X