This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White supremacist stabs interracial couple after seeing them kiss at bar

Daniel Rowe was apparently enraged at the sight of a black man and a white woman kissing on the streets of Olympia, Wash., Tuesday night. But police say he hid his violent intent behind a stony face until he was close enough to strike.

Rowe, 32, walked up to the couple and, without warning, yelled a racial slur and lunged with his knife, police say. The blade grazed the woman and went into the man’s hip, according to a news release from Olympia police.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1227851cae3c

Blacks, Muslims, Hispanics stay safe out there. Time to express your 2nd amendment rights.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Blacks, Muslims, Hispanics stay safe out there. Time to express your 2nd amendment rights.
    But not White people?
    After all it was a White person that was stabbed.

Comment

Sorry forgot everything has to be fair and balanced in today's PC society so let me clarify. The 2nd applies to everyone, we should all protect ourselves. However, minorities, who are typically left leaning, don't carry at the rate whites do. Given that fact and the danger they currently face, their carry rates need to increase.

There now everyone is included so hopefully it's PC enough for you.
      Last edited by TactiKill J.; 05 Mar 17, 14:44.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
        But not White people?
        Both were stabbed. The woman (white) was grazed and the man (black) was stabbed in the hip.
        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Shocking.

He tells them, ‘Yeah, I stabbed them. I’m a white supremacist,'” Lower said. “He begins talking about Donald Trump rallies and attacking people at the Black Lives Matter protest.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Sorry forgot everything has to be fair and balanced in today's PC society so let me clarify. The 2nd applies to everyone, we should all protect ourselves. However, minorities, who are typically left leaning, don't carry at the rate whites do. Given that fact and the danger they currently face, their carry rates need to increase.

There now everyone is included so hopefully it's PC enough for you.
            Yeah whatever you're inciting non Whites to kill Whites by expressing to use their 2nd amendment rights.
            Don't try to deny it you know it's true.

Comment

[QUOTE=TactiKill J.;3336601]Sorry forgot everything has to be fair and balanced in today's PC society so let me clarify. The 2nd applies to everyone, we should all protect ourselves. However, minorities, who are typically left leaning, don't carry at]

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
              Both were stabbed. The woman (white) was grazed and the man (black) was stabbed in the hip.
              I'm not saying the Black guy wasn't stabbed also just pointing out the racism in his post.

Comment

So says the Great WHITE North.
                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I'm not saying the Black guy wasn't stabbed also just pointing out the racism in his post.
                  And I pointed out the racism in your post because of your omission of the other victim of the crime. See, that knife cuts both ways. No pun intended.

Comment

[QUOTE=R. Evans;3336616]

And I pointed out the racism in your post because of your omission of the other victim of the crime. See, that knife cuts both ways. No pun intended.
                    The only racism here was his.

Comment

Hardly.

Comment

Gosh, a non-fatal stabbing in a bar.

How will America ever survive?

1.1 million violent assaults each year, and this is what warrants a thread.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Gosh, a non-fatal stabbing in a bar.

How will America ever survive?

1.1 million violent assaults each year, and this is what warrants a thread.
                          And so many black on white assaults. Let's see TJ post about one of those....

Just more trolling......
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Considering all the black on black violence out there, blacks should be careful.

Hmm, muslims and Hispanics seem to fit that bill as well.

Nice try. Not really.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

But not White people?
                              No one cares about whitey, so who are the real racists?
                              My worst jump story:
                              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                              No lie.

~
                              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X