Trump: Obama bugged my phone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
    And no one can prove that the Obama inauguration crowds were bigger than those from Trump . Because, no one counted them .
    The photos exist, released by the National Park under a freedom of information request.

They're not even close, but I'm happy if you want to count them for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aber View Post
      The information is apparently "incidental" collection i.e. the intelligence agencies were listening to the other party, not Trump's transition team. Which raises the question who the other parties were, and why they were under investigation.
      The details of this would of course be classified, but Nunes is leaking the fact that they exist out to give Trump something to play ball with in public and, if there's anything incriminating, to warn him about damage that might have been done.

Comment

The photos exist, released by the National Park under a freedom of information request.

They're not even close, but I'm happy if you want to count them for us.

Photos do not prove the number of people present: photos are made on different times,meanwhile people are coming and are leaving and it is very easy to "edit " them . If there is a demonstration, police will say : there are 10000 people,the organisators will say :20000.And it wwill be impossible to prove who is right .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          Photos do not prove the number of people present: photos are made on different times,meanwhile people are coming and are leaving and it is very easy to "edit " them . If there is a demonstration, police will say : there are 10000 people,the organisators will say :20000.And it wwill be impossible to prove who is right .
          You really haven't been following this story have you.

The photos released are from the same viewpoint at the same time during the inaugurations. The difference in numbers can be measured in hectares.

Comment

You really haven't been following this story have you.

The photos released are from the same viewpoint at the same time during the inaugurations. The difference in numbers can be measured in hectares.
            I didn't even know that they drank Kool-Aid in Belgium.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X