Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for Sticky; Data base for all false, distorted and libelous anti-Trump tales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Sticky; Data base for all false, distorted and libelous anti-Trump tales

The endless stream of ridiculous anti-Trump stories in the Hard-Left media deserve to be listed, along with the evidence that they were lies, maniacal exaggerations, or simply made-up.
    There is also room here for venal attacks on his family members.

The purpose will be to remind them of all this in the years and months ahead, most especially at the NEXT ELECTION.
    This will be especially useful in the next couple of election cycles, especially for educating the younger folks who will be too young to remember this stuff, and will be coming of age to vote eventually. The Left will twist and squirm, and try to pretend it never really mattered, or that they never really meant it, or whatever.
    But it will be here, in black & white, in what could well be the only media that matters by then.

It will take some effort to catch up with the pile that already exists, but if we all pull together I think we can manage it w/o much trouble.

What say you, gents and gals?

OK, let me start.

Evidence and justification of false claim made by Trump :

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
    (...) Just recently Trump made some remarks about Belgium's crime problem. The Belgian government said "no, everything's fine, please ignore the government statistics showing that crime has in fact had a sharp increase" and large swaths of anti Trumpers, including the aforementioned Johnny O, swallowed THAT line whole.
    Evidence to the contrary :

http://www.stat.policefederale.be/cr...r-politiezone/

Conclusion :

Trump is an idiot
    Last edited by Snowygerry; 22 Feb 17, 03:09.
    Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

I think that's it best that a data base for all the false, distorted and libellous Trump administration statements is not created. We don't want to overload the forum's server.

Comment

No one in Belgium is believing the official stats, because evey one knows that these stats are made up .

Besides, a lot of burglaries,etc, are not reported to the police,because people know that it is only a wast of time .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          No one in Belgium is believing the official stats, because evey one knows that these stats are made up .

Besides, a lot of burglaries,etc, are not reported to the police,because people know that it is only a wast of time .
          Sure
          Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
            The endless stream of ridiculous anti-Trump stories in the Hard-Left media deserve to be listed, along with the evidence that they were lies, maniacal exaggerations, or simply made-up.

The purpose will be to remind them of all this in the years and months ahead, most especially at the NEXT ELECTION.
            This will be especially useful in the next couple of election cycles, especially for educating the younger folks who will be too young to remember this stuff, and will be coming of age to vote eventually. The Left will twist and squirm, and try to pretend it never really mattered, or that they never really meant it, or whatever.
            But it will be here, in black & white, in what could well be the only media that matters by then.

It will take some effort to catch up with the pile that already exists, but if we all pull together I think we can manage it w/o much trouble.

You should at the same time compile all the lies and falsehoods told by Trump himself as well as his minions. They began when he opened his campaign.

And as a footnote, you could also compile the hate-filled speech by Trump that he used to appeal to the hate and anger than accompanied his campaign.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Can we have one for all the other bullshit stories about other major political figures...

I loved the nonsense story about Obama's 200 million dollars a day Mumbai visit....oh wait you believed that...

Originally posted by Gullible
              3,000 people, 200-million$ per day, and an entire 570-room hotel, plus more of them?

Huh... you'd think that we weren't in debt at all, and that everything was just fine.

How many plane-loads of people and cargo are involved in all this?

Comment

Or how about all those nutjobs that think that Hillary Clinton has ordered the deaths of multiple people..... **** you again.

Originally posted by Unhinged
                Surprise. There's been another mysterious death following those of DNC data director Seth Rich, UN head John Ashe, and Shawn Lucas, the guy who served the DNC lawsuit, and Clinton researcher Victor Thorn. Now we have this "suicide by train". Ain't it the darndest thing?
                You have previously been warned not to alter other forum members' username in quote boxes to something unflattering. This is a form of denigrating others that will not be allowed. Have a nice vacation.
                Last edited by Bad Wolf; 22 Feb 17, 14:20.

Comment

Funny, we had no call for something like this in 2009.... .I wonder why?
                  “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  And why the sea is boiling hot—
                  And whether pigs have wings.”
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

...The endless stream of ridiculous anti-Trump stories in the Hard-Left media deserve to be listed, along with the evidence that they were lies, maniacal exaggerations, or simply made-up.
                    There is also room here for venal attacks on his family members...What say you, gents and gals?...
                    Have at it. It seems to be important to you.

Comment

Oh you mean like when the Chump argued that a judge should recuse himself from his law suit trial because he is 'Mexican'?

Trump Says Judge's Mexican Heritage Presents 'Absolute Conflict' - WSJ

http://www.wsj.com/.../donald-trump-...iel-1464911442
                      Jun 3, 2016 - Donald Trump escalated his attacks on the federal judge presiding over civil fraud lawsuits against Trump University, amid criticism from legal ...
                      Or when he referred to his own daughter as a 'piece of ass'?

[Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

url]www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politics/trump-on-howard-stern/[/url]

Oct 9, 2016 - Donald Trump to Howard Stern: It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass' ..... While Trump's comments — in which he describes forcing himself upon women — stand .... "She's very nice, is she a 10, you know what a 10 is?
                      Or the Chump's "grab them by the pussy" comments?

Donald Trump: "Grab them by the pussy" ORIGINAL - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8U0IaMsRf4

Oct 7, 2016 - Uploaded by JonasSunshine
                      Donald J. Trump is heard using vulgar terms where he bragged about grabbing women "by the p---y" in ...
                      Venal attack on his family members? There were a couple of uncalled for incidents. However, I will point out that the Chump is the one that made his own family the target of that vitriol with his own hateful comments. I am not excusing that kind behavior but the point his that what you do can affect the rest of your family. The Donald totally redefines the expression 'crocodile tears', as in what happened with Mike Flynn. Was Flynn's demise orchestrated by some members of the intelligence community? Quite likely. However, that was probably in response to the Donald's demeaning, disrespectful, dismissive and contemptuous attitude towards the intelligence community, coupled with comments that sounded like a virtual declaration of war. Spare me the hand wringing and the tin foil hat conspiracy theories. The chump is his own worst enemy. Not the press, not the intelligence community, not the liberals, not the members of his own party that disagree with him. The fat toupee wearing turd is his own worst enemy!
                      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

How about we just group them by poster? All of M's posts in one would clean up North America. I doubt anyone here fails to understand how he feels.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

There really is no need to burden this server with that. Washington Post is already keeping a catalogue of Trump's erroneous statements: 100 days of Trump claims - so far they rate Trump at having made 134 false or misleading statements in his first 34 days. The Star run a roughly similar story (The complete list of all 80 false things Donald Trump has said in his first 4 weeks as president) but I'm not sure sure if they are going to keep at it.
                          It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

Originally posted by Vaeltaja View Post
                            There really is no need to burden this server with that. Washington Post is already keeping a catalogue of Trump's erroneous statements: 100 days of Trump claims - so far they rate Trump at having made 134 false or misleading statements in his first 34 days. The Star run a roughly similar story (The complete list of all 80 false things Donald Trump has said in his first 4 weeks as president) but I'm not sure sure if they are going to keep at it.
                            The Post?

They've been caught in more lies than Trump ever will.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Vaeltaja View Post
                              That could be the journalistic equivalent of digging a hole in the water!
                              Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X