X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skoblin
    replied
    10 OFF-TOPIC, PERSONAL, JUVENILE AND POINTLESS POSTS REMOVED.

THREAD CLOSED

ACG staff

Leave a comment:

• ChrisF1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John
    It's 2017 and are you really so dumb? Nazi is from the far right as is the Neo-Nazi of present day Germany or the US. Do you think that the Aryan Brotherhood is some left wing group.

You better get to know the people you seem to like from brother Trump.

I'll leave you with this to think about. Why do American Jews vote in the majority for the left?
    The Republicans try to console themselves by telling themselves that the Nazis were left wing in an attempt to quell their guilt about becoming a neo-fascist party. Likewise they love to tell everyone that the original KKK were Democrats but fail to admit that the two parties 'swapped' positions on race in the 1960s.

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

A day late and a dollar short.

Bannon probably told him to say it.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    That's mostly feeder gangs rather than AB's themselves. Same goes for EME or most 1% biker gangs like the Hell's Angels.

A typical one might be Soldiers of Aryan Culture. That one is big in Utah and parts of Arizona. They move up to being AB's through violence mostly.
    Interesting.

In Texas it is the AB and AC proper. They have adapted their structure to embrace the 'dual nature'.

The biker gages in Texas have been pushed out of the meth trade (once their monopoly) and are more inclined towards vehicle chopping and strip joints.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    Actually, they are spreading into a sizeable OC group outside of prison. In Texas & the Caliban they are recruiting from non-prison types, and are heavy into the drug and entertainment trade.

Their recruitment approach is that join now, and when you get to prison you will have friends. Pretty effective.
    That's mostly feeder gangs rather than AB's themselves. Same goes for EME or most 1% biker gangs like the Hell's Angels.

A typical one might be Soldiers of Aryan Culture. That one is big in Utah and parts of Arizona. They move up to being AB's through violence mostly.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Actually, they are spreading into a sizeable OC group outside of prison. In Texas & the Caliban they are recruiting from non-prison types, and are heavy into the drug and entertainment trade.

Their recruitment approach is that join now, and when you get to prison you will have friends. Pretty effective.
    Like I said, liberal types...

On welfare and food stamps. Because who'd hire a moron? And that's what those people are. Morons.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    AB's are hardly a threat to the public given that most of them are in prison and will never get out of prison...

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    I've never met neo-Nazis. Outside of the SLPC they are extremely thin on the ground. Oddly enough, the Aryan Brotherhood and Circle, for all their Nazi mannerisms, do not worry themselves with Jews.

Anti-Semitism is a lefty thing, IME. Particularly when it is aimed at the more conservative portions* of the faith.

* = I do not know what the correct term is for the various variations of the Jewish faith. Is 'sect' appropriate?
    Yeah seeing that getting three of them to agree on anything is damn near impossible...

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    AB's are hardly a threat to the public given that most of them are in prison and will never get out of prison...

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Well, at least it isn't being ignored by the President... now...
    Hey, Bobo was being loyal to his base. You can't bow to Saudi nobility and buddy up with the Jews. Wouldn't be prudent.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    I doubt that its Muslims, and neo-ratzis are a offshoot from the left...
    I've never met neo-Nazis. Outside of the SLPC they are extremely thin on the ground. Oddly enough, the Aryan Brotherhood and Circle, for all their Nazi mannerisms, do not worry themselves with Jews.

Anti-Semitism is a lefty thing, IME. Particularly when it is aimed at the more conservative portions* of the faith.

* = I do not know what the correct term is for the various variations of the Jewish faith. Is 'sect' appropriate?

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Well, at least it isn't being ignored by the President... now...

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    The question is-- is all this vandalism being done by Muslims or by right wing neo-Nazis? Either side of the political spectrum could be doing it.
    I doubt that its Muslims, and neo-ratzis are a offshoot from the left...

Leave a comment:

• johns624
    replied
    Originally posted by III Corps View Post
    Or a typical, old school, dyed-in-the-wool anti-Semite.
    Or--"all of the above" since I doubt that it's a planned, coordinated campaign.

Leave a comment:

• III Corps
    replied
    Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    ...is all this vandalism being done by Muslims or by right wing neo-Nazis?...
    Or a typical, old school, dyed-in-the-wool anti-Semite.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X