Another Russia Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Russia Article

This is interesting and we'll have to see how the investigation goes...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...cid=spartanntp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Another pointless thread..............
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Less pointless that your denier reply. Your idol does nothing wrong, nothing.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
        ...Another pointless thread...
        So why reply to it? Why waste your time on something you consider pointless?

The whole What Did the Russians Know issue is likely headed for Congressional investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          Another pointless thread..............
          Three in one day.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Less pointless that your denier reply. Your idol does nothing wrong, nothing.
            He's not my idol my German friend. He was simply better than the alternative.

His presidency has unleashed a flood of troll threads.

But folks here are correct, I shouldn't feed the trolls. It's hard sometimes....
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

No, what has been loosed is information on what is going on regarding Trump and his administration, and none of it good for the country.

I have never seen an administration screw up by the numbers in so short a time as this one has. And I've been alive for 12 administrations. Even Carter didn't screw up this badly.
              We are not now that strength which in old days
              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                No, what has been loosed is information on what is going on regarding Trump and his administration, and none of it good for the country.

I have never seen an administration screw up by the numbers in so short a time as this one has. And I've been alive for 12 administrations. Even Carter didn't screw up this badly.
                Troll on, baby..troll on......
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  This is interesting and we'll have to see how the investigation goes...
                  If history is a judge, probably the same way it went in 83 with the Democrats:

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

http://www.forbes.com/2009/08/27/ted...-robinson.html
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X