No announcement yet.

Trump supporter goes full on Dear Leader worship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next thing will be a nice political parade, some brown uniforms, high black boots, nice brown hat, a large brass band, the correct manner to salute,arm held at 45degrees with palm facing down ward and to finish a book burning at the Lincoln Memorial..... 1933/36.....

Comment

There was this,

http://www.businessinsider.com/watch...lbourne-2017-2
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
        The man who President Trump brought up on stage during his Saturday rally said he salutes a cardboard cutout of the president every day.

"Mr. President, I've been with you for two years ... every single second, every day, I'm with you," Gene Huber said during an interview on CNN.

"I've got a 6-foot cardboard box of President Trump in my house and I salute that every single day."

Huber added that he prays for the president.

"I tell him, Mr. President, I pray for your safety today," he said. "And I'm not lying. I do that every single day."
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Yea... whatever... Remember this...?

At least Trump isn't handing out free cell phones and trying to make welfare a lifetime benefit...
        That was probably -- at least for me -- the biggest turn-off about Barack Obama's 2008 campaign: the obvious cultivation of a cult of personality. The posters, the slogans, the ostentatious stage at the 2008 Denver rally:

It was a lightweight North Korea thing.

Now along comes worshipers of the other guy, Donald Trump. It's unseemly for servants of a republic to prance around like modern day Diocletians. And it's damning of our republic for our citizens to genuflect before their servants as if they were living gods. Two centuries ago our Founding Fathers held up Cincinnatus as the exemplar of political leadership to which we should aspire. What character of antiquity fills that role today? Looking at the last four White House occupants, I'm guessing Nero.
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

In every society, there are always the few who regard public figures as messiahs. It only becomes a problem when too many of those citizens become that way.

However, in the grand scheme of things, this individual isn't doing anything illegal, he is exercising his Constitutional right, and he isn't even a ripple in the fabric of an America with over 300 million people in it, so why the concern? Especially when only a few were concerned about the black paramilitary high school Obama worshippers?

One has to keep a broad view and keep things in context.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X