Trump supporter goes full on Dear Leader worship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump supporter goes full on Dear Leader worship

Remember all those people (usually Black) back in 2009 who thought Obama was going to pay their mortgage or give them this or that? If Obama was the Black messiah, then Trump is truly the White trash messiah. The cult-like adoration among his followers is dangerous.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-cardboard-cut
    The man who President Trump brought up on stage during his Saturday rally said he salutes a cardboard cutout of the president every day.

"Mr. President, I've been with you for two years ... every single second, every day, I'm with you," Gene Huber said during an interview on CNN.

"I've got a 6-foot cardboard box of President Trump in my house and I salute that every single day."

Huber added that he prays for the president.

"I tell him, Mr. President, I pray for your safety today," he said. "And I'm not lying. I do that every single day."
    Good lord

We Americans are not supposed to worship our leaders. This isn't North Korea.

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
    Remember all those people (usually Black) back in 2009 who thought Obama was going to pay their mortgage or give them this or that? If Obama was the Black messiah, then Trump is truly the White trash messiah.

Good lord

Do you need an

Amen?

AMEN.

http://i55-la.com/
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

This idiot was on CNN this morning. They showed his 'glowing rant' from the 'rally' and then interviewed him.

He's definitely a few fries short of a happy meal.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Yea... whatever... Remember this...?

At least Trump isn't handing out free cell phones and trying to make welfare a lifetime benefit...

Comment

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Remember all those people (usually Black) back in 2009 who thought Obama was going to pay their mortgage or give them this or that? If Obama was the Black messiah, then Trump is truly the White trash messiah. The cult-like adoration among his followers is dangerous.

Good lord

If Democrats keep calling and belittling White people who vote for Trump and Republicans as White trash or deplorables he's definetly looking at 4 more years and for Congress to remain Republican controlled.

Comment

Cue deflection to Obama... Look to hits already.......
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Yea... whatever... Remember this...?
                Yep.

And we also remember how the right went batshit crazy over it. Of course, that little episode wasn't staged by Obama.

But Chump *stages* his hero worship, demands the suppression of criticism from the media and his regressive sheep treat him like the dictator he wants to be...but luckily his more normal supporters oppose his ridiculous proclamations!

HAHAHAHA! Just kidding. They yawn. They don't care how much he lies. They don't care much taxpayer money he wastes campaigning for re-election. They don't care what his pick as National Security advisor says to the Russians. They don't care if he characterizes the media as the enemy of the country, despite the protections afforded to a Free Press laid out right in our Constitution. Oh yeah, the Constitution....*yawn*

At least Trump isn't handing out free cell phones and trying to make welfare a lifetime benefit...
                No, he's just picking Cabinet members that conspire with the Russians to interfere with the policies of a sitting President.
                "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                  If Democrats keep calling and belittling White people who vote for Trump and Republicans as White trash or deplorables he's definetly looking at 4 more years and for Congress to remain Republican controlled.
                  Maybe so, but it's a swan song.

https://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-...2050_chart.jpg
                  2050 is fast approaching!

The Republican Party thinks America still looks like it did in 1980. They are gonna be in for a heck of a ride in a few decades.

Comment

Maybe so, but it's a swan song.

https://cdn.americanprogress.org/wp-...2050_chart.jpg
                    2050 is fast approaching!

The Republican Party thinks America still looks like it did in 1980. They are gonna be in for a heck of a ride in a few decades.
                    A lot can happen like another demoguage campaigning on that White people need to have larger families foiling all the White self loathers dreams of being a minority one day.

Comment

A lot can happen like another demoguage campaigning on that White people need to have larger families foiling all the White self loathers dreams of being a minority one day.
                      First of all, I am not a "White self loather". I could careless about race. People are people. I'm simply stating a fact.

The United States is a CIVIC nation, not an ethnic nation.

Comment

First of all, I am not a "White self loather". I could careless about race. People are people. I'm simply stating a fact.

The United States is a CIVIC nation, not an ethnic nation.
                        "White trash" and a thumbs up to Whites being forecasted as a minority in 2050.
                        If you aren't a self hating White (if you are indeed White) then you're doing a magnificent job behaving just like every other one does.

Comment

"White trash" and a thumbs up to Whites being forecasted as a minority in 2050.
                          If you aren't a self hating White (if you are indeed White) then you're doing a magnificent job behaving just like every other one does.
                          I'm post racial, my skin is the same color as Trump's but I don't see myself as superior to anyone else simply because I am White. I certainly don't agree with the widespread notion among conservatives that America is a nation of, and for Whites.

Comment

I'm post racial, my skin is the same color as Trump's but I don't see myself as superior to anyone else simply because I am White. I certainly don't agree with the widespread notion among conservatives that America is a nation of, and for Whites.
                            "Post racial"

Michael Moore will probably be using that term as well to describe what White lefties and liberals are in all of his next movies.

Comment

Like I say if there is a new Hitler it will be because of left wing nut cases. This just one more example how the fascist left creates the fascist right.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X