Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump's approval rating hits an all time low

From http://www.gallup.com/poll/204050/tr...campaign=tiles

President Donald Trump's 40% job approval rating about one month into his presidency is 21 percentage points below the historical average rating for elected presidents in mid-February (61%). It is also 11 points below the lowest mid-February reading for any other president.
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
    From http://www.gallup.com/poll/204050/tr...campaign=tiles

President Donald Trump's 40% job approval rating about one month into his presidency is 21 percentage points below the historical average rating for elected presidents in mid-February (61%). It is also 11 points below the lowest mid-February reading for any other president.
    But but but Clinton is a criminal and Obama destroyed America

Comment

Keep that wishful thinking going.
      http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_feb17

Trump Derangement Syndrome, that awful feeling when one's God, Hillary Rodham Clinton, turns out to be a false God when she loses the election. The response of those, suffering from that syndrome, is to posts everything, anything, that might make Trump look bad, regardless if there is any truth to the allegations or not.
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Unlike the Left's beliefs... The Presidency isn't a popularity contest in office.

Comment

Remember the polls just before the election that showed that Trump didn't have a chance of winning?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

It is good to see the libs are still not learning.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Well, that puts Trump even with the press / MSM. Americans pretty much despise the MSM too...

http://www.politico.com/story/2011/0...r-worse-064261

42% think the MSM is "immoral."
            55% think the MSM can't be trusted at all
            63% say the MSM is biased towards Liberals and Democrats. 47% say it's really badly biased.

So, if anything, the media are even more despised than Trump.

I think Liberals, Progressives, and Democrats have a problem, and it isn't named Donald Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
              But but but Clinton is a criminal and Obama destroyed America
              How astute. Both items you suggested are true and most except for the mentally challenged will agree with that.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                How astute. Both items you suggested are true and most except for the mentally challenged will agree with that.
                Sure they are.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                  Sure they are.....
                  Yes. They truly are. Thank you for your generous and thoughtful input.
                  Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Yes. They truly are.
                    You are free to believe that.......

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

Trump Derangement Syndrome, that awful feeling when one's God, Hillary Rodham Clinton, turns out to be a false God when she loses the election. The response of those, suffering from that syndrome, is to posts everything, anything, that might make Trump look bad, regardless if there is any truth to the allegations or not.
                      Oh Ron

I doubt that you can find one member here that supported Clinton. How ever you can find a load of Moderates and Republicans that have been against Trump and all that he stands for.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Neither is true. Clinton as yet to be convicted and the Economy was in much better shape than when he took office.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

I think Libs have moved on from this so-called syndrome. I'd be independent (I voted for Reagan) but I'm appalled, just as I was when GW was elected and I knew we were headed for the various very expensive sandpits he took us into (with no credible exit strategies) to live up to Daddy's expectations. Living in NYC in the 80s, I'm familiar with Trump as a morally bankrupt (not to mention his 6 real ones) and deeply flawed narcissist unfit for any public office. I sometimes wonder whether the Religious Right who voted for him realize just how compromised he is as a human being, whether they'd believe it possible, or just that he really was the lesser of 2 evils, in which latter case it's a terrible indictment of the state of politics in America.

As to HRC, if the Democrats had put up Saunders (or anyone else) they'd have got my vote, but they didn't, so she got it. There's an element of hubris in her troubles, just as there is beginning to be in the Trump co-operative.

As to making Trump look bad, I don't really think he needs any help, do you?

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                          Remember the polls just before the election that showed that Trump didn't have a chance of winning?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

It is good to see the libs are still not learning.
                          You can keep trotting out the surprise victory (yes, just about everyone, including Trump, was surprised), but sooner or later, like Trump, you'll have to get over it and produce results.

That's RESULTS, not ELECTION RESULTS. Having a reelection rally today looks a little like hubris too, given he hasn't produced any.

Trump may be unprepared because- like most everyone else- he'd never expected to win either, but saying you don't want to advertise your plans in advance starts- after a while- to look like you just don't have any. Doesn't help when you wave executive orders around sitting at a table looking like you're ordering from a menu. And when they prove unconstitutional. At some point- keep it up- you're just going to look, well, just plain stupid.

What really worries me is that as he is stymied (e.g. the travel ban, though likely a new more carefully crafted one will be OK) and the levers of power are denied him (e.g. Congress, with Republican defectors), he may be forced to resort to the only weapon he has left to him that is under his complete immediate control- the US military on grounds of national security (we have heard/will be hearing that phrase a lot)- in order to get the quick wins he needs to at least satisfy his support base.

And that means potentially ill-judged military missions to get quick political 'wins'. Like Yemen, like Syria, and God help us if he tries to go head to head or brazen it out with Russia or China.
                          Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                          (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                            Oh Ron

I doubt that you can find one member here that supported Clinton. How ever you can find a load of Moderates and Republicans that have been against Trump and all that he stands for.

Massena.

Came out saying he was Supporting Clinton.....it was a bit of a shock, I was expecting a 'support neither' from him. And he's been damnably consistent with supporting the Leftist message ever since that day.
                            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
                              Massena.

Came out saying he was Supporting Clinton.....it was a bit of a shock, I was expecting a 'support neither' from him. And he's been damnably consistent with supporting the Leftist message ever since that day.
                              Thanks. Up until the long campaign started I always considered him Right of Center, even well right.

If one wants they can look back at his post.

FWIW I didn't support neither and could not morally vote.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X