Stormy weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Just went to the store (9:00 pm) in flip flops and a short sleeve shirt to get beer. It was nice out... about 70 degrees...
    Hope you wore pants....

It was 67 degrees here yesterday.....current temp is 35 and falling, 25 expected. With a wind that wants to flatten you.
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

It's supposed to hit 80 by this weekend...
      Almost as warm here in Missouri..................Global warming??

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        DAMN, put on some shorts at least. Geesh all those woman and kids laughing.
        I falled from my chair with this one John !
        Rated A+ or XX .
        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
          Almost as warm here in Missouri..................Global warming??
          You spelled Gorebal Warming wrong...

Comment

You spelled Gorebal Warming wrong...
            Anyway.......bringit..........2'8" rise in sea level gives me beachfront..........

Comment

Now that's serial... cereal...

Comment

Hey TAG I saw a spider excavator at work. Damn that's a modern wonder...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Excavator
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  Snow. Will take the kids sledding later.
                  The storm was much more fun in your neighborhood, only a few inches down by me. But it all came in just a couple hours.

Overall, it's been a mild and boring winter here in NJ.
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Just went to the store (9:00 pm) in flip flops and a short sleeve shirt to get beer. It was nice out... about 70 degrees...
                    That'll be perfect for your 4 o'clock dinners and shuffleboard tourneys. Of course, by that time you'll find 70° bonechilling.

Rimshot

What is it with the "I hate the cold" crowd? One of my cousins got his lifelong wish: transfer to Florida. Once there, he and his kid totally bleached out: they never left the house, and consequently became albinos. Their excuse was that it was too hot in Florida to go out. In fact, whenever they visited Upstate NY, they went outdoors crazy, 'cause they couldn't do that in the Sunshine State. As far as I'm concerned, all places like Florida are fit for is waiting for the big sleep.
                    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Sunny, breezy and even more beautiful today. Back to the park with Freya!
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

..what's a four letter word starting with 's' ?

The weather gods have been very busy here on the short seacoast this week. We had a snow day on Tuesday, a delayed opening on Wednesday, another snow day yesterday and a delayed opening today...those last two compliments of a seven hour long twelve inch mini-blizzard yesterday. I really hate snow...
                        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                          The weather gods have been very busy here on the short seacoast this week. We had a snow day on Tuesday, a delayed opening on Wednesday, another snow day yesterday and a delayed opening today...those last two compliments of a seven hour long twelve inch mini-blizzard yesterday. I really hate snow...
                          I do as well, that's why I live in the Central Coast we get snow once a decade...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

S

H

i
                            T
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Due to ...

... the freezing rain we had Tues-Wed, the Dog Sled races scheduled for this weekend have been cancelled. It's funny as hell watching my own dogs shiite for 20 feet or so as they slide across the backyard, but they really don't like it much. I ended up breaking through the ice in a couple of spots so they could dump at their leisure.
                              "I am Groot"
                              - Groot

Comment

Like always in the deep South. 29 one day, 70 the next.
                                “I do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
                                --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X