X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSA Addresses Gender Identity

This is going to be interesting to work with:

http://www.scoutingnewsroom.org/pres...nder-identity/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Welcome to the Whatever Scouts of America...
    The Scout Oath
    On my honor I will do my best to do my duty to secular humanism and any country and to treat the Scout Law as a suggestion; to help gender neutral people at all times; to keep myself physically androgynous, mentally , and anything but straight.

The Scout Law
    A Scout might be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent, or whatever makes him/her/it feel good about themselves.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

If they take God out of the oath, the Boy Scouts organization will collapse.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        If they take God out of the oath, the Boy Scouts organization will collapse.
        Yep...

The one group still excluded from the Boy Scouts — atheists
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

What a freak show the world has become.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

...it's so hard to differentiate these days...

So...what?They're merging the Boy Scouts with the Girl Scouts? or vice-versa?
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
              They're becoming the People Seeking Paths.

Or maybe the Individuals Looking for Enlightenment.
              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                They are allowing girls that self identify as boys to join.

Comment

When can the boys join the Girl Scouts?

This is just another effort by Progressives to destroy a Christian based organization with so called Political Correctness.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

This is just another effort by Progressives to destroy a Christian based organization with so called Political Correctness.
                    Actually, just to destroy.

Progressives do not build, do not strengthen, do not serve. They are the social equivalent of rust.

Comment

Yes, the progressives gave children gender identity issues just to destroy society.......

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                        Yes, the progressives gave children gender identity issues just to destroy society.......
                        Gender identity issues are nine parts nonsense, and the tenth part is on extremely shaky ground.

Comment

There have been Jewish troops and Hindu troops almost since BP founded them
                          Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                          Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I'm pretty indifferent to the Boy Scouts, but I feel the need to respond to this:

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
                            In a sense, yes. First, a distinction needs to be drawn: there are liberals -- and then there are liberals of a stripe determined to destroy traditional culture, and the United States. In reality "liberal" is a misnomer: perhaps "cultural nihilist" would be preferable -- but that would constitute an insult to nihilists. Just as Winston swore to throw acid in a child's face or disseminate venereal disease should such acts be viewed as injurious to the contemporary social order, so too does this particular strain of liberal seek to injure our social order, and no act is too dastardly, too heinous, to be considered beyond the pale. These are the "liberal/progressives" at issue here.

Among their socially corrosive theories is this "gender dysmorphia." Only a couple of years ago it was "gender identity disorder." Now it's "dysmorphia." I find that an interesting choice of phrase, as from the original Greek it can be translated as meaning "bad appearance." Not surprisingly, when the clinical literature is examined closely, one finds that the clinical foundation for the diagnosis is astonishingly weak. So instead of helping patients overcome their obsession with physical self-image, the psychiatric profession is now pandering to it, encouraging it, possibly even cultivating it. And in what amounts to a genuine crime, they're encouraging this sht in children. For adults various forms of gender reassignment, either full surgery or lesser degrees of sex reassignment effected by hormone treatments or mere self-identification, have proven far less than satisfactory for addressing issues of self-image and self-esteem that lie beneath. Many transsexuals have learned the hard way that changes to external appearance have not the power to alter the essential person within. When the patient in question is a child -- who is by definition only just starting on his/her life's journey -- the damage caused by irresponsible diagnosis may prove irreparable. Now we're raising a generation of sexual and personality dysfunctionals: they'll be neither male nor female, and they'll never feel comfortable within their own skins -- or their own minds. And these "liberal" social destroyers are foisting upon the rest of us through politically correct indoctrination that we should not merely accept, but endorse, this nonsense, so that more young people can be run through this psychological and social meatgrinder. The end result can only be bad, bad for the patients themselves, bad for their loved ones and families, and bad for society at large. These purveyors of political correctness are not doing this out of pity for the suffering, but out of schadenfreude, their delight at making "squares" squirm. It's a joke, and a very harmful joke at that.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...h.mentalhealth
                            https://tgmentalhealth.com/2011/06/1...er-transition/
                            https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/dysmorphia
                            https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...45822982,d.eWE
                            https://wordsmith.org/board/ubbthrea...&Number=192101
                            http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?...&search=morphe
                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              They're becoming the People Seeking Paths.

Or maybe the Individuals Looking for Enlightenment.
                              How about The Lost Boys?
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Tuebor
                                Whitmer Again
                                by Tuebor
                                Sigh...

Not really a surprise. She and her family reportedly vacationed on Mackinac Island over Easter, and vehicles have been...
                                Today, 16:26
                              • wolfhnd
                                Do you expect a second wave of Covid 19
                                by wolfhnd
                                This is the third installment of my guessing game. It is for the U.S. specifically irrespective of regional differences in 2020.

Apparently...
                                We will see a modest spike in July or August
                                0%
                                We will see a modest spike in October through December
                                33.33%
                                There will be a significant spike in October through December
                                0%
                                There will be a large second wave, time frame unspecified.
                                66.67%
                                Today, 15:47
                              • Massena
                                Trump Threatens...
                                by Massena
                                ...to pull the Republican National Convention from Charlotte, NC...

Please do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/25/poli...
                                Today, 12:30
                              Working...
                              X