Cracks in Trump's Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
    No, it isn't. It is a ban on refugees from specific nations where terrorism is an issue.
    Terrorism is not an issue in Saudi Arabia, as Trump did not include Saudi on the 7 country ban. You part Saudi Arab Jim? Stay Kosher, I mean Halal, Gixxer
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
      And they are all failed States in turmoil and at war, even with each other, and we are supposed to take the entire box of candy, like Forrest Gump said,' you never know what you are going to get' no thanks John, not without Proper vetting which just may get done with Trump, certainly not with Obama, he wanted them in, no matter what![/B]
      Life is like a box of chocolates, your right Trung si !

I disagree with the 7 country temp ban, but I'm glad that Trump did not include Saudi Arabia on the 7 countries whose citizens are banned from entering the USA. Im sure you agree, as your a Trumpster.... it was Trump and co(not some "leftie) who chose to not include Saudi Arabia or Pakistan for that matter on the list. The two faced arrogant gop members though who have been critical of Saudi, are showing there ugly hypocrisy by still supporting Trump even though Saudi Arabia is NOT on the list. But yay,. Trung praise Jesus you prob agree with me that Saudi is an ally to the USA..good on ya parnter!

As for the terrorist issue....you got a better chance of dying from falling down a flight of stairs then getting attacked by a "terrorist"(terrorist means criminal from any background)
      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        So now you're adopting the Obama practice of blaming the predecessor.

Well done.
        Remember, the predecessor is now a Leftist. So that makes the practice ok
        BoRG
        "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
          Terrorism is not an issue in Saudi Arabia, as Trump did not include Saudi on the 7 country ban. You part Saudi Arab Jim? Stay Kosher, I mean Halal, Gixxer
          https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...rorism/514361/
          https://www.cato.org/blog/guide-trum...curity-reasons

Really? That alternative fact you are trumpeting sounds rather interesting, do tell us more. And don't forget that terrorism in Saudi Arabia is meaningless argument since the ban only potentially affects terrorism by Saudi Arabian nationals in the USA. And Saudis are in their own category in that respect.
          It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            It's not?

I'm still trying to figure out which side is paying your salary.......sunni or shia....

SA is not on the list as there are no REFUGEES coming from there. However it is quite interesting that they will accept no refugees.

Kosher? Halal? I had a pork roll & cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning. Do you know what that is without googling it? LOL. You still think rednecks only live in the south.

Find another bridge to troll from.......
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

SA is not on the list as there are no REFUGEES coming from there. However it is quite interesting that they will accept no refugees.
              That's one of several aspects of the Gulf Arab states that turns my stomach: they'll pi$$ and moan ad infinitum about the Palestinians' plight -- but they treat Palestinians in their own countries like dogs, like blacks during Jim Crow. They'll donate millions to suicide bombers against Israel, but they won't let a Palestinian buy a house in Kuwait, Saudi, et al. That's as hypocritical as it gets.

And don't get me started about how they treat the Shi'a in their midst.

Kosher? Halal? I had a pork roll & cheese sandwich for breakfast this morning. Do you know what that is without googling it?
              A one-way ticket to cardio-vascular disease?

You still think rednecks only live in the south.
              Yeah: the South of New Jersey, somewhere between Tom's River and Egg Harbor.

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                Deleted due to name calling.

ACG Staff
                Follow along and listen carefully:

the moratorium was issued based on a specific list of countries. Yes they are Muslim majority countries but the countries are what was specified.

If you are a Muslim from India or literally anywhere else besides the listed countries, you are still capable of entering this country.

Hence, there is no Muslim ban.

Get it now or do I need to include pictures?
                Last edited by Daemon of Decay; 31 Jan 17, 14:24.
                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
                  That's one of several aspects of the Gulf Arab states that turns my stomach: they'll pi$$ and moan ad infinitum about the Palestinians' plight -- but they treat Palestinians in their own countries like dogs, like blacks during Jim Crow. They'll donate millions to suicide bombers against Israel, but they won't let a Palestinian buy a house in Kuwait, Saudi, et al. That's as hypocritical as it gets.

And don't get me started about how they treat the Shi'a in their midst.
                  Their hypocrisy is well established.

A one-way ticket to cardio-vascular disease?
                  It's worth it.

Yeah: the South of New Jersey, somewhere between Tom's River and Egg Harbor.

This is certainly one enclave.....
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

the moratorium was issued based on a specific list of countries. Yes they are Muslim majority countries but the countries are what was specified.

If you are a Muslim from India or literally anywhere else besides the listed countries, you are still capable of entering this country.

Then perhaps you can explain why Trump asked Giuliani how to 'express' the Moslem ban without saying it? And Trump himself has called it a ban.

Continuing to post inaccurate material on Trump and his minions is nothing but cronyism, as bad or worse than those who supported Obama.

We now have an administration that wants to pick fights continuously with its opponents and has a very hard time with veracity. Once that is recognized by the unquestioning supporters of Trump and Bannon the better off the nation will be.

All you are doing is clearly demonstrating that you are a 'useful idiot.'

There are at least two definitions of the term 'useful idiots':

1.In political jargon, useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.

2. The term "useful idiots" has been attributed to Lenin, as a description of those mindless people in the Western democracies who would always find ways to excuse whatever the Soviet Union did.

The second is definitely appropriate as Bannon has described himself as a 'Leninist.'

We have people in the current administration dabbling in treason in one way or another.
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      Then perhaps you can explain why Trump asked Giuliani how to 'express' the Moslem ban without saying it? And Trump himself has called it a ban.

Continuing to post inaccurate material on Trump and his minions is nothing but cronyism, as bad or worse than those who supported Obama.

We now have an administration that wants to pick fights continuously with its opponents and has a very hard time with veracity. Once that is recognized by the unquestioning supporters of Trump and Bannon the better off the nation will be.

All you are doing is clearly demonstrating that you are a 'useful idiot.'
                      Are you sure about the "useful"
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Gentlemen, let me remind you in very, very gentle terms:

Personal insults and name calling are not tolerated. Doing so can result in deleted posts or being given a forced vacation.

ACG Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Are you sure about the "useful"
                          They are for the opposition, certainly not for the United States.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Kinda is, a person being denied entry on the basis of their origin AND their religion is still discriminatory towards the religion....

And Trump hasn't said anything to get away from that

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.24138c9f98b3

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X