Steve Bannon......are you kidding me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
    I was doubtful about Bannon at first, but having heard the hysterical shrieks from the snowflakes, I now support his appointment.
    ^ this is the problem with Trumpkins. They don't care what happens as long as "liberal heads explode". There's 2 kinds of Trumpkins: one just wants to stick it to "dem Brown/Black folk"/"dem damn furniers" and the other just wants to see liberals get angry. Consequences be darned!!!

Let me give you a little nugget from our last real president:
    "In the Bush administration, Karl Rove would not attend NSC meetings," Bellinger said. "According to former Chief of Staff Josh Bolten, President Bush did not want to appear, especially to the military, to insert domestic politics into national security decision-making."
    Bush literally told Rove that he was never to appear at a NSC meeting, ever. That my friends is how a real president governs.

And now to replace the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the Director of National Intelligence in favor of a White nationalist bigoted ignoramus? Folks, that cannot be excused ... I don't give a **** how much you like seeing liberal heads explode. This is dangerous and should not be allowed. What are they discussing that they don't want Dan Coats or Gen. Dunford to know about? Why are they so afraid of their input?

Bannon needs to go. Period. Trump will lose all legitimacy unless he kicks this neo-fascist out of the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
      Trumps policies so far I can pretty much swallow...........But putting this guy on the security council above the Chairman of the joint chiefs is Friggin insane........
      Why not? He is the force behind Breitbart (the Amerikanishe Volkisher Beobachter) and he is a dedicated Trump a$$ kisser; heaven only knows that the Donald rewards those that are adept at kissing his voluminous posterior. What is even nuttier is that now the DNI and the Chairman of the JCS are below Steve-O on the totem pole. I guess the ideological purity and the ability to create alternative facts that support the Chump's opinions are more important than expertise and actual facts.
      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

I'm surprised that Mike huckabee has not been given a cabinent position.

Huckabee campaigned very hard for Mr Trump.
        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
          Why not? He is the force behind Breitbart (the Amerikanishe Volkisher Beobachter) and he is a dedicated Trump a$$ kisser; heaven only knows that the Donald rewards those that are adept at kissing his voluminous posterior. What is even nuttier is that now the DNI and the Chairman of the JCS are below Steve-O on the totem pole. I guess the ideological purity and the ability to create alternative facts that support the Chump's opinions are more important than expertise and actual facts.
          One of my friends co workers was saying America has become Amerikkka.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
            One of my friends co workers was saying America has become Amerikkka.
            Your friend's co-worker is an idiot.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lesterfeder...ejp#.liMGDJPG2

The above link will give you a great idea of what Bannon is all about.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
                Your friend's co-worker is an idiot.
                May be he is a psychic?
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                  Is there anything positive about Breitbart?
                  A decade ago , this kind of media was printed on paper and so was useful in the restrooms.
                  That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                    Is there anything positive about Breitbart?
                    No more or less than any other news source. Probably more truthful than rags like the Times or the Post, but that isn't saying a lot.

But in the end, like all the rest, it sells sensation. Not facts, not accuracy, sensation. It is, like every other media outlet, just a form of reality TV.

It upsets liberals, so it has more value than most.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I'm looking at Breitbart and it's mostly race baiting. It is, so far, looking to be an attack tabloid.

I listened to Bannon's presentation a few weeks ago but I don't see his ideas reflected on his website.
                      Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                      Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                      Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                      Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X