Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savez View Post
    Not to mention they are God's Chosen.
    Are they? Did God Himself tell you this?
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by TheKnight View Post
      I feel sorry for them.
      Because of how they are treated?
      的 do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
      --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        Are they? Did God Himself tell you this?
        Yes.
        的 do not wish to have the slave emancipated because I love him, but because I hate his master."
        --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Yes.
          How -- via your mobile phone?

Comment

How -- via your mobile phone?
            via the Holy Bible.
            --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

via the Holy Bible.
              And who wrote the Holy Bible?

Comment

And who wrote the Holy Bible?
                According tof the scriptures, the breath of God.
                --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

釘ut the word of the Lord endureth for ever."

So far it has a pretty good track record and doesn't show any signs of coming off the best seller list any time soon, despite idiot progressives best efforts.
                  --Salmon P. Chase

Comment

Isn't that what Muslims believe, that their Koran is the Word as recited by God?

I didn't know that Christians believe that too.

Comment

Humans wrote it. Biased humans. If Jews are the chosen ones they better start behaving like it.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Using a source to prove the truthfulness of the same source is a logical fallacy if you didn't know.
                        First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

釘ut the word of the Lord endureth for ever."

So far it has a pretty good track record and doesn't show any signs of coming off the best seller list any time soon, despite idiot progressives best efforts.
                          Funny how it didn't exist before the Israelites started to write parts and pieces down in a really haphazard way. Then the Christians wrote their own half and squabbled over which parts were really true. Quite a few gospels were dropped like the gospel of Judas.

So the key question is, which versions are right? Because we know there are many different examples.
                          First Counsul Maleketh of Jonov

Comment

"The Massachusetts man who allegedly assaulted and harassed a Muslim woman who works inside a lounge at John F. Kennedy International Airport in January has been indicted on hate crimes charges, prosecutors announced.
                            Robin A. Rhodes, 57, of Worcester, MA, was indicted this week on four counts including third-degree assault, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and third-degree menacing each charge as a hate crime and a count of second-degree aggravated harassment, according to Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown.

甜Rhodes] is accused of physically and verbally attacking a woman for no apparent reason other than because of her religion, Brown said in a statement on Thursday, March 16. 鼎rimes of hate will never be tolerated in Queens County, and when they do regrettably occur, those responsible will be brought to justice.

Members of the Port Authority Police Department responded to the incident and took Rhodes into custody. He faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the charges against him.

It was just one example of a number of hate crimes and other incidents that have occurred in Queens and elsewhere in the United States since Donald Trump was elected president last November. The Queens native campaigned on a platform that included banning Muslims from entering the U.S. and building a wall on the border with Mexico."

Comment

"The Massachusetts man who allegedly assaulted and harassed a Muslim woman who works inside a lounge at John F. Kennedy International Airport in January has been indicted on hate crimes charges, prosecutors announced.
                              Robin A. Rhodes, 57, of Worcester, MA, was indicted this week on four counts including third-degree assault, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and third-degree menacing each charge as a hate crime and a count of second-degree aggravated harassment, according to Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown.

甜Rhodes] is accused of physically and verbally attacking a woman for no apparent reason other than because of her religion, Brown said in a statement on Thursday, March 16. 鼎rimes of hate will never be tolerated in Queens County, and when they do regrettably occur, those responsible will be brought to justice.

Members of the Port Authority Police Department responded to the incident and took Rhodes into custody. He faces up to four years in prison if convicted of the charges against him.

It was just one example of a number of hate crimes and other incidents that have occurred in Queens and elsewhere in the United States since Donald Trump was elected president last November. The Queens native campaigned on a platform that included banning Muslims from entering the U.S. and building a wall on the border with Mexico."
                              So a **** head got charged. Big deal, How about you guys stop killing people? Just stop the violence and things will get better. Love will win out in the end so just be all peaceable and we can end this all the sooner.

Nark out the violent ones so we can return to being happy tourists visiting your lands and bringing money to you.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Four years max means he'll never see genpop. Even if he gets the maximum he will process in and immediately out based upon the time served waiting for trial.

Assuming he gets found guilty.
                                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X