Muslim Woman Assaulted at JFK Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslim Woman Assaulted at JFK Airport

A Massachusetts man who yelled that President Donald Trump "will get rid of all of you" faces nine hate crime charges for assaulting a female Muslim airline employee at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport, authorities said.

Robin Rhodes, 57, of Worcester is accused of assaulting Rabeeya Khan, who was wearing a hijab, or head scarf, while working at Delta Airlines' Sky Lounge on Wednesday evening, prosecutors said on Thursday in a statement.
    "Trump is here now," Rhodes shouted, according to Brown's statement. "He will get rid of all of you. You can ask Germany, Belgium and France about these kind of people. You will see what happens."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mus...Ds1?li=BBnb7Kz
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Reminds me of this,

I hope Trump will soon visit a Mosque and like GWB did....say you know AQ screw you we are better then you and AQ you will get destroyed.
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

*Yawn*

Lemme know when heads get sawed off and the video posted on the Net.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

One hateful guys as opposed to a billion people in a misogynistic religion. Priorities priorities
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          One hateful guys as opposed to a billion people in a misogynistic religion. Priorities priorities
          One hateful guy who was arrested, as opposed to entire nations where journalists are beheaded and women are stoned.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

The fact that Trump had been elected president was not even the most awful part; the fact that sixty million common Americans picked him up on that misogynistic pedestal and transported him to the White House with their own hands, instilling a deeper feeling of sheer dread in the hearts of Muslims not only in America, but across the globe.

These Americans voted for Trump in spite of his blatant propagation and endorsement of misogyny, racism, anti-immigrant xenophobia and extreme Islamophobia. With Trump’s election as president, all Muslim American’s deep-rooted fears became reality.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              All religions are misogynistic. Regardless that doesn't make it right to assault a woman because she's Muslim. The term basket of deplorables comes to mind.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                One hateful guy who was arrested, as opposed to entire nations where journalists are beheaded and women are stoned.
                Yup, lot's of wailing over nothing......
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKnight View Post
                  The fact that Trump had been elected president was not even the most awful part; the fact that sixty million common Americans picked him up on that misogynistic pedestal and transported him to the White House with their own hands, instilling a deeper feeling of sheer dread in the hearts of Muslims not only in America, but across the globe.

These Americans voted for Trump in spite of his blatant propagation and endorsement of misogyny, racism, anti-immigrant xenophobia and extreme Islamophobia. With Trumpís election as president, all Muslim Americanís deep-rooted fears became reality.
                  Didn't Muslim Brotherhood win an election in your country? Pot . . . . Kettle?
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

deflection
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      deflection
                      You gotta keep everything in balance. For example, when an Irishman accuses America of being a violent society, I feel an overwhelming urge to remind him that he's a Mick. Likewise, when an Egyptian says Americans are mysogenistic . . . . well, you get the point.

By the way, when this incident was mentioned in another thread, I expressed my doubts about this tale's veracity. There's a subtle whiff of hoax about this one.

Comment

There's a subtle whiff of hoax about this one
                        There is a lot of that going around.
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          There is a lot of that going around.
                          I can be wrong, but there were a couple of little details that didn't sound right to me.

Comment

These Americans voted for Trump in spite of his blatant propagation and endorsement of misogyny, racism, anti-immigrant xenophobia and extreme Islamophobia. With Trumpís election as president, all Muslim Americanís deep-rooted fears became reality.

I don't think those of us at ACG have the ELA skills to understand those Dickensian sentences with semicolons.

Comment

Firstly there was no such thing as the much vaunted 'islamophobia' until islam started to show us what its true meaning was.

Second, a phobia is an irrational fear of something and there is absolutely nothing whatsoever irrational about a non islamist fearing islam.

I am a strong virile man and I fear what islam is trying to do just as strong virile men feared what Nazis and communists were trying to do.

The word was actually coined by our liberal western media to counteract and shut up anybody who denigrated islam and as such is not recognised medically, it is a wholly socio/political construct.

For instance it is possible here in the UK to witness two political opponents engaged in a debate over madrass schools and whether they should be state funded in which the supporting party simply call the plaintiff an islamophobe for not wanting this school subsidised.

This is the debating equivalent of dropping the A bomb and although it is plain to see that there is no fear of islam displayed. the opposing party must concede defeat.

It is a non-word, it doesn't mean anything.

It is also strange that the most common treatment for phobias does not work with this one.
                              Cognitive behavioural therapy is the act of facing a phobia sufferer with that which they fear in the hope that they will realise it is actually harmless.
                              Yet, the more exposure to islam I receive the more I hate and fear it.

The reason for that is simply because hating and fearing islam is not a phobia at all, it is a simple reaction to stimuli.

'misogyny, racism, anti-immigrant xenophobia' they are all tenets of your faith and when you detect even a hint of it in others you jump on it like a tramp on chips, don't make me laugh.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X