Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexican trade failure just a reflection of "Chump chaos"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mexican trade failure just a reflection of "Chump chaos"

    I used to think that the Predator Elects tweets and generally erratic and bombastic behavior were designed to distract his opponents from his real policy goals.

    After watching the Mexican trade fiasco unfold, I'm not so sure anymore. I think he's actually just a buffoon.

    His aides are starting to talk.

    From http://www.pajiba.com/politics/donal...hite-house.php

    On his fixation with the "inauguration crowds" (as reported by the NY Times)

    The lack of discipline troubled even senior members of Mr. Trump’s circle, some of whom had urged him not to indulge his simmering resentment at what he saw as unfair news coverage. Instead, Mr. Trump chose to listen to other aides who shared his outrage and desire to punch back. By the end of the weekend, he and his team were scrambling to get back on script.”
    His daily schedule.

    As reported by Axios.

    Most mornings, Trump flicks on the TV and watches ‘Morning Joe,’ often for long periods of time, sometimes interrupted with texts to the hosts or panelists. After the 6 a.m. hour of ‘Joe,’ he’s often on to ‘Fox & Friends’ by 7 a.m., with a little CNN before or after.
    As reported by Politico. (bold mine)

    One person who frequently talks to Trump said aides have to push back privately against his worst impulses in the White House, like the news conference idea, and have to control information that may infuriate him. He gets bored and likes to watch TV, this person said, so it is important to minimize that.
    This person said that a number of people close to him don’t like saying no — but that it has to be done.
    This person said. “He’s never going to admit he’s wrong in front of everyone. You have to pull him aside and tell him why he’s wrong, and then you can get him to go along with you. These people don’t know how to get him to do what they need him to do."
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

  • #2
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by armor11 View Post
      I used to think that the Predator Elects tweets and generally erratic and bombastic behavior were designed to distract his opponents from his real policy goals.

      After watching the Mexican trade fiasco unfold, I'm not so sure anymore. I think he's actually just a buffoon.

      His aides are starting to talk.

      From http://www.pajiba.com/politics/donal...hite-house.php

      On his fixation with the "inauguration crowds" (as reported by the NY Times)



      His daily schedule.

      As reported by Axios.



      As reported by Politico. (bold mine)
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

      Comment


      • #4
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

        Prayers.

        BoRG

        http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

        Comment


        • #5
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Hey, maybe we can get back to the "good old days" when the US - Mexico border was more like Ypres in France in 1915...





            Never heard of the Battle of Naco Arizona did you...?

            Comment


            • #7
              Ditto



              Trump Derangement Syndrome, that awful feeling when one's God, Hillary Rodham Clinton, turns out to be a false God when she loses the election. The response of ACG members, suffering from that syndrome, is to posts everything, anything, that might make Trump look bad regardless if there is any truth to the allegations or not
              “Breaking News,”

              “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

              Comment


              • #8
                All of Trumps snowflakes. Rolled together and your just a snowchild.

                "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by armor11 View Post
                  I used to think that the Predator Elects tweets and generally erratic and bombastic behavior were designed to distract his opponents from his real policy goals.

                  After watching the Mexican trade fiasco unfold, I'm not so sure anymore. I think he's actually just a buffoon.

                  His aides are starting to talk.

                  From http://www.pajiba.com/politics/donal...hite-house.php

                  On his fixation with the "inauguration crowds" (as reported by the NY Times)



                  His daily schedule.

                  As reported by Axios.



                  As reported by Politico. (bold mine)
                  What fiasco? Ford engines should be made in the US.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                    What fiasco? Ford engines should be made in the US.
                    Why?
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                      Why?

                      Because Ford is a US company. Because their profits are based upon US business. The American people should make them conform to US interests.

                      I say this as someone who has had multiple factories close on me.

                      Comment


                      • #12


                        Do we need them? Are taco shells are better than their's.

                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

                        ~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                          Because Ford is a US company. Because their profits are based upon US business. The American people should make them conform to US interests.

                          I say this as someone who has had multiple factories close on me.
                          Wrong, Ford is a major International Company with factory in many country's.

                          As a history teacher I would think you knew this.

                          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ford_factories
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                          Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                          you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                            Wrong, Ford is a major International Company with factory in many country's.

                            As a history teacher I would think you knew this.

                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ford_factories
                            What I know is, it's been a long, long, time since I have felt that an American President had my back. Carter and Reagan did, and I guess Bush 41. Not since then.

                            I put people first, not corporations. And I put American people before Non-Americans,and certainly before investors, American or otherwise.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by lakechampainer View Post
                              What I know is, it's been a long, long, time since I have felt that an American President had my back. Carter and Reagan did, and I guess Bush 41. Not since then.

                              I put people first, not corporations. And I put American people before Non-Americans,and certainly before investors, American or otherwise.
                              That's what you, and people like you, are being sold.
                              Wisdom is personal

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • casanova
                                Adults Rashid Dostur
                                by casanova
                                The Warlord Abdul Rashid Dostur came back to Afghanistan and was promoted to military marshal by the Afghanian president Ashraf Ghani. ...
                                Today, 00:48
                              • casanova
                                Alouette III
                                by casanova
                                The military helicopter Alouette Iii will be staioned off duty in 1923 because of oldness by the Austrian airforce. The Austrian airfoce wants to buy...
                                Today, 00:22
                              • casanova
                                Israel Army
                                by casanova
                                The Israelian Army stationed all airdefencesystens, tanks and soldiers on the Liban and Syrian border. The Iran wants to attack Israel. Arabian terrorists...
                                Yesterday, 23:15
                              Working...
                              X