Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demagouge Chump decrees "creepy" worship of...himself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQDDEuUxQ8c
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

The (Hollywood ) dogs are barking,the Trump caravan moves on .

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Remember how stuff like this was sluffed off as no big thing...?
        First of all, I also remember when it was wildly panned by regressives as an indication that Obama was inspiring a "cult of personality."

Second of all, this is the Chump idolizing himself. If Obama had done any such thing we would never have heard the end of it.

The hypocrisy of the right is simply mind boggling.
        "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
        -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          More whining from the TDS sufferers.

Betcha a quarter that it becomes a official disorder recognized by shrinks...
          Have you ever considered, foolish question? that the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers are the ones with the real problem.

You are the ones that seem to think if Trump farts it smells like Spring and new flowers instead of the rotting leaves from last Fall.

Here, took me a lot of work to find this fine vid of the BLIND Trump supporters.

Those that voted Trump as apposed to Clinton I can respect your reasons. Those that supported Trump for is platform I really have to question your reasoning.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
            First of all, I also remember when it was wildly panned by regressives as an indication that Obama was inspiring a "cult of personality."

Second of all, this is the Chump idolizing himself. If Obama had done any such thing we would never have heard the end of it.

The hypocrisy of the right is simply mind boggling.
            My point, which you missed entirely, was the hypocrisy of the media. I expect Right and Left to act hypocritically over stuff like this. They have a biased position that is on Front Street. The media are supposedly "unbiased" or at least try to be.
            But, here we have a clear bias to the Left showing within the MSM over this issue. That was my point... And, you missed it entirely.

Comment

I expect Right and Left to act hypocritically over stuff like this.
              What do *you* think about his proclamation?

You like it? You don't find it a little "creepy?"

You "all in" on the "National Day of Patriotic Devotion?"
              "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."

Comment

What do *you* think about his proclamation?
                I don't. That's a good thing.

You like it? You don't find it a little "creepy?"
                I don't care, so it doesn't matter. It's irrelevant to me.

You "all in" on the "National Day of Patriotic Devotion?"
                I think its better than the litany of idiotic ones that have actually been passed by Congress and made official...

http://all-funny.info/real-list-of-national-days

When I was in college, one of my professors actually got a petition to Congress for a "National Day of Excellence" where you were entreated to redouble your efforts and do your best as a memorial for the Challenger space shuttle loss. Congress (Democrat majority at the time) turned that down.
                I thought that was more reasonable than some of the idiocy that was official by far.

Comment

When I was in college, one of my professors actually got a petition to Congress for a "National Day of Excellence" where you were entreated to redouble your efforts and do your best as a memorial for the Challenger space shuttle loss. Congress (Democrat majority at the time) turned that down.
                  I thought that was more reasonable than some of the idiocy that was official by far.
                  Every March we have National Pig Day, honoring the swine's role in America. Complete with large events.

Texas has an official State Plumbing Fixture, and a State Confectionery Dessert, and we're not alone in either.

There is nothing wrong with Patriotism.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    Have you ever considered, foolish question? that the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers are the ones with the real problem.

You are the ones that seem to think if Trump farts it smells like Spring and new flowers instead of the rotting leaves from last Fall.

Here, took me a lot of work to find this fine vid of the BLIND Trump supporters.

Those that voted Trump as apposed to Clinton I can respect your reasons. Those that supported Trump for is platform I really have to question your reasoning.
                    Wow...the Obama Defense coming from you, and so soon! BoBo called anyone who disagreed with him "racist", and you call anyone who doesn't agree with your views :"crazy".

That would make you bigotted and delusional, right?
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Maybe, but no chance of over taking the leader in the race.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

I don't. That's a good thing.
                        Well, it's works ok for sheep. For the most part...

Comment

Well, it's works ok for sheep. For the most part...
                          Sheep have never made proclamations...

But, down on the Progressive Leftist Animal Farm,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X