Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demagouge Chump decrees "creepy" worship of...himself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demagouge Chump decrees "creepy" worship of...himself.

The Predator in chief has a problem. No...really. He's sick.

From http://thefederalist.com/2017/01/24/...riotic-creepy/

Politicians have no business directing or defining patriotism — especially when their rhetoric sounds like 1950s-era Soviet sloganeering.
    This kind of self-aggrandizement is what you see under cults of personality, not American republicanism. Far be it from me to lecture anyone on how to love his country, but if your devotion to America is contingent on the party in office, you’re probably not doing it like the Founders envisioned.
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

The same sort of thing happend invarious countries in South America...and look how that turned out....

Comment

After the slathering praise heaped on Obama by the Progressives of the planet, hardly. Nobody's proposing giving Trump an award like a Nobel Peace Prize just for showing up....

Comment

More whining from the TDS sufferers.

Betcha a quarter that it becomes a official disorder recognized by shrinks...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
            Politicians have no business directing or defining patriotism — especially when their rhetoric sounds like 1950s-era Soviet sloganeering.
            It goes hand in hand with the current 1950s-era anti-Russian McCarthyism and fear-mongering...

Comment

The Donald can call his inauguration day anything he wants. It doesn't mean we have to adopt the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                More whining from the TDS sufferers.
                Too bad the link comes from a conservative website, eh?

But then, if you actually paid attention to things it would prevent you from blindly following his Worshipfullness down the glorious path he's laid out for you, and he certainly doesn't want that. Thinking un-Chump thoughts hurts his feelings. It makes his fingers twitch. So good on ya!
                "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
                -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Trump Derangement Syndrome, that awful feeling when one's God, Hillary Rodham Clinton, turns out to be a false God by losing the election. The response of ACG members, suffering from that syndrome, is to posts everything, anything, that might make Trump look bad regardless if there is any truth to the allegations or not.
                  “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

This rivals the cake crisis thread for utter nonsense.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

But then, if you actually paid attention to things it would prevent you from blindly following his Worshipfullness down the glorious path he's laid out for you, and he certainly doesn't want that. Thinking un-Chump thoughts hurts his feelings. It makes his fingers twitch. So good on ya!
                      Get a grip man, rump isn't loved by many of us. Though his first four days isn't so bad.

Furthermore his pissing on the media might turn out to be a good thing, maybe they'll have to start reporting truthfully for a change...

Don't you find whining all the time tiresome? God I get tired just watching folks like you do so incessantly.

It like you are becoming boring.

Wake me up when you get something real...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I don't think he is talking about that.

When he mentions "whining TDS sufferers," he probably means that there is a thread about the same topic already posted yesterday. Yet you started a new thread on the same topic today........

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...d.php?t=175474
                        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

lol the liberals are as mad as hatters
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            lol the liberals are as mad as hatters
                            Apologize this instant!

That is insulting to hatters everywhere.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Remember how stuff like this was sluffed off as no big thing...?

And, usually by the same people now decrying Trump as a demagogue, etc...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X