X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• armor11
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Not when people use it a a major way to communicate as Mr Trump. The it is more than just relevant.
    And what's even more interesting is that "tweeted" for just this kind of protest when he got massacred in 2012:

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

He couldn't have been more prescient!

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    As indicated previously... I DON'T CARE! TWITTER IS IRRELEVANT. It's like trying to watch a movie but the sound and picture keep cutting out every few seconds. If you're using Twitter to size up someone, I suggest you stop and go elsewhere.

For all intents, Twitter is nothing but gossip in very short bursts. IT IS IRRELEVANT!
    It is irrelevant, until the president of the US is using it to make a fool of himself and his country.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    You got him cornered now, he has no where to hide.

This is has gotten boring.
    Change hands.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    As indicated previously... I DON'T CARE! TWITTER IS IRRELEVANT. It's like trying to watch a movie but the sound and picture keep cutting out every few seconds. If you're using Twitter to size up someone, I suggest you stop and go elsewhere.

For all intents, Twitter is nothing but gossip in very short bursts. IT IS IRRELEVANT!
    And yet the President see's it as a major way to by pass the press and communicate directly with this peeps..... You'd think he'd not even bother.

Why do you suppose that is?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    "nearly six years in and they have given me my own account" Doesn't sound like Trump to me, but then I don't drink Kool Aid by the gallons.

Better yet, check your FOX link. Grape or Strawberry? lmao

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

Not when people use it a a major way to communicate as Mr Trump. The it is more than just relevant.

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    You got him cornered now, he has no where to hide.

This is has gotten boring.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    Stop. Obama didn't use Twitter to lambaste celebrities and go into personal tirades. It's not the frequency of Trump's Twitter usage, it's how he uses it that shows his immaturity.

To be fair, the 2nd tweet in the OP actually shows some maturity. But, in large he's tweeting out a lot of junk.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    Ah... I get this line of reasoning...

Obama Twitters a lot = Great! Uses new technologies and social media to get message out!

Trump Twitters a lot = Shallow idiot using social media to rant endlessly about meaningless stuff!

Other than the obvious hypocrisy of that from Trump's detractors, Twitter is meaningless regardless of who's using it.
    Stop. Obama didn't use Twitter to lambaste celebrities and go into personal tirades. It's not the frequency of Trump's Twitter usage, it's how he uses it that shows his immaturity.

To be fair, the 2nd tweet in the OP actually shows some maturity. But, in large he's tweeting out a lot of junk.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Talk, talk, talk...ya got a link or something of O's Twitts?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-handle.html

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/...r-account.html

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ce-jenner-qas/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...cklash-n363226

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

Obama Twitters a lot = Great! Uses new technologies and social media to get message out!

Trump Twitters a lot = Shallow idiot using social media to rant endlessly about meaningless stuff!

Other than the obvious hypocrisy of that from Trump's detractors, Twitter is meaningless regardless of who's using it.
    Talk, talk, talk...ya got a link or something of O's Twitts?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Yep TDS in full bloom. Need some crayons and coloring books?
    But you don't want to share

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Yep TDS in full bloom. Need some crayons and coloring books?

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X