X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chump demonstrates that protesters are getting to him

From http://www.cbsnews.com/news/presiden...e-people-vote/

Tweet #1:

Watched protests yesterday but was under the impression that we just had an election! Why didn't these people vote? Celebs hurt cause badly.
    Tweet #2
    Peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy. Even if I don't always agree, I recognize the rights of people to express their views.
    The millions of protest marches blew any support "demonstrated" at his inauguration right out of the water. He couldn't even stand by his typical arrogant dismissal of the utter disdain the U.S. citizenry has for his administration.

The protests were unprecedented, and he, or at least his ministry of propaganda, knows it.
    "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Yep TDS in full bloom. Need some crayons and coloring books?
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Ah... I get this line of reasoning...

Obama Twitters a lot = Great! Uses new technologies and social media to get message out!

Trump Twitters a lot = Shallow idiot using social media to rant endlessly about meaningless stuff!

Other than the obvious hypocrisy of that from Trump's detractors, Twitter is meaningless regardless of who's using it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          Yep TDS in full bloom. Need some crayons and coloring books?
          But you don't want to share
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Obama Twitters a lot = Great! Uses new technologies and social media to get message out!

Trump Twitters a lot = Shallow idiot using social media to rant endlessly about meaningless stuff!

Other than the obvious hypocrisy of that from Trump's detractors, Twitter is meaningless regardless of who's using it.
            Talk, talk, talk...ya got a link or something of O's Twitts?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              Talk, talk, talk...ya got a link or something of O's Twitts?
              http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-handle.html

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/01/...r-account.html

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/0...ce-jenner-qas/

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...cklash-n363226

Comment

Stop. Obama didn't use Twitter to lambaste celebrities and go into personal tirades. It's not the frequency of Trump's Twitter usage, it's how he uses it that shows his immaturity.

To be fair, the 2nd tweet in the OP actually shows some maturity. But, in large he's tweeting out a lot of junk.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  Stop. Obama didn't use Twitter to lambaste celebrities and go into personal tirades. It's not the frequency of Trump's Twitter usage, it's how he uses it that shows his immaturity.

To be fair, the 2nd tweet in the OP actually shows some maturity. But, in large he's tweeting out a lot of junk.
                  As indicated previously... I DON'T CARE! TWITTER IS IRRELEVANT. It's like trying to watch a movie but the sound and picture keep cutting out every few seconds. If you're using Twitter to size up someone, I suggest you stop and go elsewhere.

For all intents, Twitter is nothing but gossip in very short bursts. IT IS IRRELEVANT!

Comment

You got him cornered now, he has no where to hide.

This is has gotten boring.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

As indicated previously... I DON'T CARE! TWITTER IS IRRELEVANT. It's like trying to watch a movie but the sound and picture keep cutting out every few seconds. If you're using Twitter to size up someone, I suggest you stop and go elsewhere.

For all intents, Twitter is nothing but gossip in very short bursts. IT IS IRRELEVANT!
                      Not when people use it a a major way to communicate as Mr Trump. The it is more than just relevant.

Comment

"nearly six years in and they have given me my own account" Doesn't sound like Trump to me, but then I don't drink Kool Aid by the gallons.

Better yet, check your FOX link. Grape or Strawberry? lmao

Comment

And yet the President see's it as a major way to by pass the press and communicate directly with this peeps..... You'd think he'd not even bother.

Why do you suppose that is?
                          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                          “To talk of many things:
                          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                          Of cabbages—and kings—
                          And why the sea is boiling hot—
                          And whether pigs have wings.”
                          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            You got him cornered now, he has no where to hide.

This is has gotten boring.
                            Change hands.

Comment

It is irrelevant, until the president of the US is using it to make a fool of himself and his country.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X