Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Administration Problem...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Another Administration Problem...

    General Flynn is now under investigation for his links to the Russians. No wonder he was fired from DIA...

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...to-russia.html

    Russia is building into a major national security problem.

    The new administration now has three people who are under scrutiny for suspected wrong-doing: Flynn, Conway, and Spicer.

    The Fourth Estate is going to have a field day.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

  • #2
    ...and THAT'S how we turn a molehill into a mountain range. The mainstream media is grasping at anything...anything...to cast doubt and aspersions whichever way the wind blows in order to self aggrandize their own egos.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
      ...and THAT'S how we turn a molehill into a mountain range. The mainstream media is grasping at anything...anything...to cast doubt and aspersions whichever way the wind blows in order to self aggrandize their own egos.
      You must have missed it.

      The report is from

      FOX!
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

      Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

      you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

      Comment


      • #4
        How is FOX not the mainstream media?
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
          ...and THAT'S how we turn a molehill into a mountain range. The mainstream media is grasping at anything...anything...to cast doubt and aspersions whichever way the wind blows in order to self aggrandize their own egos.
          Pretty much. Whatever credibility they didn't squander on the election they're burning out on this insane crusade.

          The ironic thing is that they are so hysterical over everything from cake designs to the Russians, that if they actually ever do find wrong-doing, it will pass unnoticed.

          Funny how the tens of millions the Foundation got from foreign powers is going quietly by...
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
            How is FOX not the mainstream media?
            You're not paying attention. Fox is the Trump Channel, nothing more, nothing less.

            I have heard, though, that new employees at Fox are issued kneepads...
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Massena View Post
              General Flynn is now under investigation for his links to the Russians. No wonder he was fired from DIA...

              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...to-russia.html

              Russia is building into a major national security problem.

              The new administration now has three people who are under scrutiny for suspected wrong-doing: Flynn, Conway, and Spicer.

              The Fourth Estate is going to have a field day.

              If like to quote the former president on this.....

              The 80s called, they want their policy back.
              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

              Comment


              • #8
                I find funny that the forth estate has turned into a bunch of John Birchers...
                Credo quia absurdum.


                Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                  I find funny that the forth estate has turned into a bunch of John Birchers...
                  Tolerance is a dead word to the Left.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    You must have missed it.

                    The report is from

                    FOX!
                    What? Is Fox News somehow a propaganda arm of the Trump administration? Is that your implication? I'd say MSNBC (Mostly Socialist News By Communists) was pretty damn close to one for the Obama administration. However, that's not the issue here.

                    Fox News is hardly some politbureau outlet for the current administration.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                      Tolerance is a dead word to the Left.
                      It's got too many letters for them. They prefer no more than four or five, preferably with finger gestures...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        What? Is Fox News somehow a propaganda arm of the Trump administration? Is that your implication? I'd say MSNBC (Mostly Socialist News By Communists) was pretty damn close to one for the Obama administration. However, that's not the issue here.

                        Fox News is hardly some politbureau outlet for the current administration.
                        If I have to teach that FOX has been normally a strong supporter of the GOP then your really deep into the Kool Aid. Even Chris Wallace is calling BS on Trumps aids. Who next Hannirity?
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                        Comment

                        Latest Topics

                        Collapse

                        Working...
                        X