X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    Fortunately we have no ardent leftists where I live, as a matter of fact I only have one neighbor 1/2 half mile away, and he is a conservative just like I am, but sometimes I wish that we did, so I could kick them in the gonads and bring them to their senses.
    Same here, and agree to both. Farming, ranching and mining areas tend to be pretty conservative.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    Fortunately we have no ardent leftists where I live, as a matter of fact I only have one neighbor 1/2 half mile away, and he is a conservative just like I am, but sometimes I wish that we did, so I could kick them in the gonads and bring them to their senses.
    If they keep going at this rate, counter-protests are inevitable.

Tens of thousands of people in the streets, ready willing and able to beat the crap out of each other... maybe not such a terrible idea. The Snowflakes will run for it, leaving just the hard-core Anarchist Marxists to be dealt with.
    Let freedom ring!

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

Where do people get the idea this is so cool

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nine violent Leftist attacks on Trump supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUVuzbfu3aQ

And this isn't even about all the Arson and the Rioters. Where can people be getting the idea that is is cool?

Oh, yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_XvZL69uB8

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X