Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine violent Leftist attacks on Trump supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUVuzbfu3aQ

And this isn't even about all the Arson and the Rioters. Where can people be getting the idea that is is cool?

Oh, yeah...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_XvZL69uB8

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Fortunately we have no ardent leftists where I live, as a matter of fact I only have one neighbor 1/2 half mile away, and he is a conservative just like I am, but sometimes I wish that we did, so I could kick them in the gonads and bring them to their senses.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Where do people get the idea this is so cool
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
        Fortunately we have no ardent leftists where I live, as a matter of fact I only have one neighbor 1/2 half mile away, and he is a conservative just like I am, but sometimes I wish that we did, so I could kick them in the gonads and bring them to their senses.
        If they keep going at this rate, counter-protests are inevitable.

Tens of thousands of people in the streets, ready willing and able to beat the crap out of each other... maybe not such a terrible idea. The Snowflakes will run for it, leaving just the hard-core Anarchist Marxists to be dealt with.
        Let freedom ring!
        "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          Same here, and agree to both. Farming, ranching and mining areas tend to be pretty conservative.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X