Madonna at Women’s March: “I Thought About Blowing Up White House”

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madonna at Women’s March: “I Thought About Blowing Up White House”

This ---- ---- itch should be arrested, her assets seized, then deported.

Madonna was a surprise speaker at the Women’s March on Saturday, where she admitted she’s “thought about blowing up the White House.”

Madonna wasn’t previously announced as one of the official participants for the Women’s March On Washington. But nearly five hours into the rally, Amy Schumer came out to announce her. And the singer brought a prepared speech with her, passionately reading off of note cards as she address the large crowd.
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celeb...se”/ar-AAm5Zg8
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

You take the good with the bad when it comes to free speech.

I never really understood why anyone cared what an entertainer's view on politics was anyway. Why not get some scholars on the stage to speak instead of Madonna and b-list actresses.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I wonder what she blew instead.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        I wonder what she blew instead.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

And Michael Moore keeps on calling for a Russian 1917 style revolution.
          Hope it ends up landing him in prison one day.
          Last edited by VinceW; 21 Jan 17, 20:15.

Comment

MSN update: We apologize for our error in quoting Madonna, Text should read, I thought of blowing everyone in the White House. We apologize again for the mis-quote. MSN Editors.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              You take the good with the bad when it comes to free speech.

I never really understood why anyone cared what an entertainer's view on politics was anyway. Why not get some scholars on the stage to speak instead of Madonna and b-list actresses.
              I agree with you, some are just there to revive their carreers or crave attention again because they are Passe'.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

That blew the march, who can take any of this serious?

Comment

These celebrities are simply immoral. Beyond that it isn't a question of sexual liberation but of being imprisoned by sexual promiscuity. While the rich and famous do not suffer much the average woman is trapped between emulating their heroines and having a meaningful relationship. If they seek a career and sexual freedom while they are young by time they are ready to "settle down" they have fewer choices in men.

Only recently has the true face of the sexual revolution revealed itself. The post modernists and cultural Marxists that lent it the illusion of intellectual validity were motivated not by the idea of individual liberty and enrichment but by the destruction of the existing culture. The best way to destroy a culture is to get young women to be sexually promiscuous and delay reproduction.

It has never been the case that people were not promiscuous and I would argue that from 1750 to 1950 Western culture was unusually prudish. It was during this period that the new rich started subscribing to the idea of chastity that insured linage and those values to some extent filtered down to the middle class. These patterns are not unique but the percentages of people living in relative affluence are.

Few men want to father someone else's offspring and leave their hard won wealth and respectability to a bastard. While the nobility may have been less inclined to be faithful to their spouse than the lower classes that has more to do with economics than morality. The nobility of course were very concerned about who the biological parents of their childern were but had the means to be both promiscuous and insure paternity at the same time. Across class lines of course young woman who can assure paternity have always been a valuable commodity. The argument that woman are thus reduced to livestock is absurd considering what is at stake biologically.

War has the unfortunate side effect of reducing sexual inhibitions. Young men away from the oversight of their cultural elders are less inhibited. Young woman are naturally sympathetic to men risking their lives to protect them. WWII saw a marked decrease in stigmatization of promiscuity along with some confusing and complicated patterns. While out of wedlock births sharply declined between 1935 and 1943 they increased rapidly from 1943 to 1946 before dropping to historically normally low levels before starting to rise again in 1952. There is no clear explanation for this pattern but it is closely correlated with sex ratios where a competition between women for a smaller number of men erases the ability of women to sustain the demand for marriage commitments. All of this changes in 1960s when woman were given the opportunity to marry the state and indulging parents that remember their own lowered inhibitions.

The percentage of births to unmarried mothers increased from roughly 10 percent to 50 percent between 1960 and 1985 in Sweden and between 5 and 25 percent during the same period in the U.S. So what does this have to do with morality? Multiple studies have shown that for ever 10 percent increase in single parent families their is a 17 percent increase in violent teen crime. While the sexually liberated middle class and upper class woman enjoy the benefits of hedonism it is the poor woman who pay the highest price for these new sexual norms. What is clear is that the cultural Marxist have no more concern for the poor than the Soviets had for peasants but are driven by self serving ideology and hedonism.

So why can't we just eliminate poverty and let everyone enjoy the benefits of sexual liberation. The answer is that not all social problems are indicated by teen violent crime. Across all demographics the expulsion rate for students is roughly 20 percent for childern living within intact marriages and 50 percent for never married parents. Growing up in a single parent house hold increases the risk for a wide variety of behavioral problem in childern.

The 60s represents the onset of the me culture. Although superficially concern with social justice the 60s generation used social justice as an excuse to justify hedonism. If the society is unjust then why not rebel against all social norms including sexual responsibility is more or less the slogan of this generation. The current generation of activist have simply carried this convenient world view to it's logical conclusion. Helped along the way by the sadistic intelligentsia more concerned with their ideology than the lives of real people.
                  Last edited by wolfhnd; 21 Jan 17, 22:01.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                    And Michael Moore keeps on calling for a Russian 1917 style revolution.
                    Hope it ends up landing him in prison one day.

Comment

That's Bay City's Disowned Madonna for you. "Like a Virgin, touched for the very first time." Yeah, the very first time today.

With freedom of speech comes a responsibility for what you say. Just like shouting fire in a crowded movie theater when there is none, calling for and threatening violence does not fall under the protection of the First Amendment.

An unpleasant and very expensive visit by the FBI and SS is definitely in order. I'm sure that there are numerous conspiracy laws she could be charged with as a result of such public statements.
                      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        This ---- ---- itch should be arrested, her assets seized, then deported.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/music/celeb...se”/ar-AAm5Zg8
                        While I don't agree with her in the least, she was just spouting nonsense. She has neither the means or the ability to do what she said. Also, you can't deport someone who is a US citizen.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                          While I don't agree with her in the least, she was just spouting nonsense. She has neither the means or the ability to do what she said. Also, you can't deport someone who is a US citizen.

If she had said that 4 years ago, I think that the cries of racism would have pretty much killed her career. Along those lines, I read that a woman who sang at the inauguration is is already being black listed by the tolerant people in entertainment.

Anyway, I thought Madonna had become a British citizen a few years ago. (at least I hope she did)
                          I suspect that she is just desperately trying to be relevant to save her near dead career. The best way to generate attention is to say outrageous things.
                          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                            If she had said that 4 years ago, I think that the cries of racism would have pretty much killed her career. Along those lines, I read that a woman who sang at the inauguration is is already being black listed by the tolerant people in entertainment.

Anyway, I thought Madonna had become a British citizen a few years ago. (at least I hope she did)
                            I suspect that she is just desperately trying to be relevant to save her near dead career. The best way to generate attention is to say outrageous things.
                            I looked and it appears that she has dual citizenship.

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                              I looked and it appears that she has dual citizenship.
                              Thank you.
                              I kind of figured that her adoption of an english accent meant she had given up her US citizenship.
                              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X