Copy Cake.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Once again, I'm just following the fine example set by many here over the last 8 years. However I did not notice you wondering why those people started their threads. Can you share with us about that?
    Was it an admirable example eight years ago?
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
      It must have been. Look at how long it lasted, 8 years.... The difference is that I'm willing acknowledging what it was then and what it is now, silly subject for a thread.

Maybe those from back then should also acknowledge that fact. I mean we don't need to go back years, last month is easy enough.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        I wasn't here eight years ago, but searching back I can't find a thread attacking Bobo over the design of a cake.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          I wasn't here eight years ago, but searching back I can't find a thread attacking Bobo over the design of a cake.
          New subject, just a silly as many, many about Mr Obama posted by many, many users here.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
            A lot -- and I mean a lot -- of the comments critical of Obama were petty in the extreme. Some of them were downright shameful.
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X