Trump inauguration speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    You said he used teleprompters to "talk to a second grade classroom". That was a lie no matter how much you want to back pedal.

It's not hypocrisy, I have no issue with pointing out where Obama went wrong. You however have a history of falling for photoshops and spreading that bs to others. Base your critique in reality and not photoshopped pictures.
    I meant to say "in" a 2nd grade classroom. The background was what made it funny to mock.

I have a history of spreading photoshops? Now you're the one spreading BS.

I didn't post any picture of Obama in the classroom where he spoke to the press in a 2nd grade classroom, nor did I post a picture of him talking to a 6th grade class. No one is back-peddling anything, it is you cherry-picking English semantics and grammar error, just exactly like the media.
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
      Much more than when you elected a potential Muslim/African president.

The wailing was restricted to the ACG (and presumably similar minded forums) while the US proceeded as it always did.

What does this indicate for the future of the US - or the American continent in general in your opinion ?
      The previous administration allowed the riots to become the standard reaction to events the left doesn't like. Hopefully the 230 charged with felonies over the recent riots on Friday will be given harsh sentences. That may put a damper on things.

Protesting is one thing, but once traffic is disrupted, and violence is used, it needs to be shut down. Whatever happened to the good ole' fire hose?

It's winter, soak them down and throw them in a cold holding cell.
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        I meant to say "in" a 2nd grade classroom. The background was what made it funny to mock.

I have a history of spreading photoshops? Now you're the one spreading BS.

I didn't post any picture of Obama in the classroom where he spoke to the press in a 2nd grade classroom, nor did I post a picture of him talking to a 6th grade class. No one is back-peddling anything, it is you cherry-picking English semantics and grammar error, just exactly like the media.
        The Michelle black panther dress and Obama using a teleprompter to talk to kids were both fake stories that started as a result of someone photoshopping some pictures. I would give you the benefit of the doubt but this is the 2nd time now you've made the same claim. Making the same claim twice is not semantics, your original claim when this first came up was that he was using it for kids.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          The Michelle black panther dress and Obama using a teleprompter to talk to kids were both fake stories that started as a result of someone photoshopping some pictures. I would give you the benefit of the doubt but this is the 2nd time now you've made the same claim. Making the same claim twice is not semantics, your original claim when this first came up was that he was using it for kids.
          Are you being intentionally dense? I was not supporting the teleprompter story. I used it as an example of why Obama was mocked by some people for using teleprompters.

And as for Michelle, if she is gonna wear black and Beyonce and the dancers do an act that with costumes and gestures that reminds a lot people of the Black Panthers, what the hell do you think some people will associate with?

I did not write those stories, neither did I originally post them here or anywhere. I was using them as examples of perception. So get off your high horse and either learn reading comprehension and flow of conversation or don't bother reply to my posts. It is not fun for me to have a roundabout discussion just because you refuse to remove your blinders and mental block.
          Last edited by Salinator; 25 Jan 17, 17:04.
          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            I heard on the net that some guy in Belgium was trying to move it to Europe as part of the EU, but you cannot trust everything you read on the net.
            I guess Brexit will leave a vacancy that needs filling.
            "England expects that every man will do his duty!" (English crew members had better get ready for a tough fight against the combined French and Spanish fleets because that's what England expects! However, Scotland, Wales and Ireland appear to expect nothing so the Scottish, Welsh and Irish crew members can relax below decks if they like!)

Comment

Well...the EU could use some decent priced taco's.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X