Critique of the Hearings..so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critique of the Hearings..so far

Been a C-SPAN junkie for years, since the early 90's. Gotta say these hearings over the last 2 weeks have been pretty lame as compared to past hearings. The Democrat senators are pretty weak at best. They seriously miss the heavy hitters of yesteryear, Kennedy, Moniham, Simon, Mitchell, Biden, Boxer, Kerry they could rip the bark of even the most qualified of Republican nominee's. These Senators they have now are pathetic. Whining and droning on about not having enough time to ask questions? Who came up with that lame dog with fleas strategy? Leahy looks like he is stoned on valium and he's the last of the heavyweights.

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
    Been a C-SPAN junkie for years, since the early 90's. Gotta say these hearings over the last 2 weeks have been pretty lame as compared to past hearings. The Democrat senators are pretty weak at best. They seriously miss the heavy hitters of yesteryear, Kennedy, Moniham, Simon, Mitchell, Biden, Boxer, Kerry they could rip the bark of even the most qualified of Republican nominee's. These Senators they have now are pathetic. Whining and droning on about not having enough time to ask questions? Who came up with that lame dog with fleas strategy? Leahy looks like he is stoned on valium and he's the last of the heavyweights.
    I love watching Sheldon Whitehouse and Ed Markey babble like idiots...
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Six years of being in a minority with a POTUS who can't broker a deal to save his life, then losing the Oval off and more seats.

With another election year coming that does not bode well for the DNC in Congress.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
        I love watching Sheldon Whitehouse and Ed Markey babble like idiots...
        That's because both of them are Idiots!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X