X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List the good things Obama did.

1. What he is going to do tomorrow.
    2. ..............
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Made gun manufacturers and sellers see good profits and record sales.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        After Bush and going into Trump it was a breath of fresh air to have someone that's articulate at the helm.
        Are you kidding?
        Have you heard him speak when he doesn’t have a teleprompter?
        He can spend 20 minutes and never complete an actual word.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          After Bush and going into Trump it was a breath of fresh air to have someone that's articulate at the helm.
          "Corpsemen..." He's less articulate than Dan Quayle...

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
            Are you kidding?
            Yeah, he's about as articulate as a parrot.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              Yeah, he's about as articulate as a parrot.
              I hate to contradict you but a parrot can actually put together a sentence.
              He may not have the slightest idea what it means but he can get it out. Something O’Bama has a hard time achieving.
              Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Oh! I almost forgot... I'll give him credit for not looting the White House like the Hill-Billy Clinton's did!
                We won't know that till after they're gone.

Comment

I hate to contradict you but a parrot can actually put together a sentence.
                  He may not have the slightest idea what it means but he can get it out. Something O’Bama has a hard time achieving.
                  You're right. I apologize to parrots everywhere.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

List the good things Obama did

Left office.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by E.D. Morel View Post
                      A challenge to all the conservative right-wingers on this site; list any things that the Obama administration did well. Show that you are not completely blind, that your bias is not total.
                      I rather think that you've made your point.
                      "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                      Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Are you kidding?
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post
                          I rather think that you've made your point.
                          If his point is that Bobo was a complete failure, then he did.

You have missed the real Bobo effect, living at a distance.

Comment

Well, the oceans didn't noticeably rise, and the planet's still here...

Comment

He helped take down Qaddafi. Even Reagan couldn't do that.
                              "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                                He helped take down Qaddafi. Even Reagan couldn't do that.

1) Regan didn’t try, and
                                2) Look what we got in exchange for him. A country that is in turmoil and civil war. Brilliant results.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X