Fake Protesters Organizers Exposed on Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake Protesters Organizers Exposed on Fox

A common tread as we are getting ready to inaugurate the Chump Monarchy are allegations of "paid" protesters 'cause after all we all love the Donald right? The problem is that at least one of these so "organizations" that allegedly hires protesters has been exposed live on Fox News; enjoy.

"This is a sham, your company isn't real, your website is fake," Carlson said, "This is a hoax. [Tullipso] is not your real name; we ran you through law enforcement-level background checks."

Carlson noted that Tullipso's website claims he pays a retainer to 1,800 "operatives" that totals $54 million per year.

"Tullipso" said after receiving hate mail, he decided to swap positions and instead pay protesters to protest the anti-Trump demonstrators themselves.

He told Carlson he is also very supportive of Julian Assange, Edward Snowden and Peyton Manning (sic)."
    http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/01/1...otests-manning
    Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
    Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Did you catch the one that Tucker threw at him about "Peyton Manning"?
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
      That was probably the best one Senior!
      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Comment

Shame on you, BassMan. For years everyone here has reviled anyone and everyone that ever used Fox News as a source, and yet here you are proudly trotting it out to make your point.

Shame...shame...shame...
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
          That really sums it up what a crazy world we live in today fake news from fake people working as fake protesters.
          Hollywood really has out done it's self and that is saying something.
          This has become a real job paying $15/ hour plus benefits? http://thefreethoughtproject.com/sor...mp-protesters/

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            inaugurate the Chump Monarchy

Really
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
              Really
              Really; just because you think that a$$h0le is wonderful does not mean that I have to. As far as I am concerned king Donald I represents the ultimate failure of the Electoral College. He is an unqualified demagogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                Really

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Politics is not about rational arguments :"yes,we can, " is ,ot a rational argument .

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                    Really; just because you think that a$$h0le is wonderful does not mean that I have to. As far as I am concerned king Donald I represents the ultimate failure of the Electoral College. He is an unqualified demagogue.

I don’t think he is “wonderful” but he isn’t becoming a king or being coroneted. Your hyperbole is pathetic and shows you for the hysterical SJW that you are.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X