Another Trump First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aber View Post
    The word "skank" has been bandied about...
    I don't know what that word means in Wales, but this is what it means here.
    Urban Dictionary: Skank
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Skank

Skank. Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked*...
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      No one said anything when they were accusing Michelle Obama of being a man. I guess that was ODS sickness that went undiagnosed.
      In my book, that would not be an accusation, but an insult which is a type of name calling. I'm pretty some Obamites or neutrals would have said something, but why would you expect people that don't like Obama to say something? The cycle repeats itself every 4 or 8 years, although the Bush-bashers are still at it 16 years later - well for as long as ACG has been around anyway..........

Keep it mind, that attacks against non-members are usually not moderated and it is really up to the membership themselves to remain modest.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
        Did anyone accuse Hillary about being a prostitute? If so, show me where.
        no it was a child sex ring she was running in one of the election threads

and where I got no clue I went wtf and continued on just like someone itold me that because of john mc cain time in prison he always want to be at war

around the time the guys showed up at the pizza joint

Comment

In my book, that would not be an accusation, but an insult which is a type of name calling. I'm pretty some Obamites or neutrals would have said something, but why would you expect people that don't like Obama to say something? The cycle repeats itself every 4 or 8 years, although the Bush-bashers are still at it 16 years later - well for as long as ACG has been around anyway..........

Keep it mind, that attacks against non-members are usually not moderated and it is really up to the membership themselves to remain modest.

YEP!!! Sure do.

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
            So all of the others were First Nation ?
            "First Nations" is the Canadian nomenclature for American Indians. Unlike poutine, First Nations does have an English analogue.

Rimshot

Originally posted by the ace View Post
            And here's me thinking that the vast proportion of US citizens are immigrants.
            Put it that way and the whole lot of us might as well pack our bags for the return to East Africa's Rift Valley: the only region in the world to which Homo sapiens is indigenous.

Did anyone accuse Hillary about being a prostitute? If so, show me where.
            You mean that someone would actually pay to bang that? Damn!
            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X