X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
    Fake news stories?

You mean like "Obama is not a citizen of this country."
    ......and then you come along weeks later and prove my point....

the left is accepting them as fact without digging into the story.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Patriotism and military service used to be common in this country.

Strange how out of style they have become...
      I would add the the adjective Sad.

Apparently both Patriotism and military service have no place in the age of narcissism that seems to exist now.

Sympathies
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
        If you actually believe what you claim, you have three choices: do something about it, accept it, or leave.

You don't seem to accent it, and whining on this forum establishes you're not up to doing anything, so the only course for a man of any moral value would be to leave.

Need help packing?
        Hmmm Let's see. You spent the last three years on ACG whining about the previous president... I mean you must have been whining, because you didn't do anything about it, and I bet you still live in the US thus you didn't leave... So what does that say about your own moral value? based upon your own stated criteria?

Hypocrite much?
        BoRG
        "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          ......and then you come along weeks later and prove my point....

the left is accepting them as fact without digging into the story.
          Exactly.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally Posted by armor11
            Fake news stories?

You mean like "Obama is not a citizen of this country."

Since you believe the statements of a pathological liar, you can explain how he can be a citizen of America after publicly stating in print that he was born in Kenya. You have read his autobiography...right?
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Since you believe the statements of a pathological liar, you can explain how he can be a citizen of America after publicly stating in print that he was born in Kenya. You have read his autobiography...right?
              And for all those worried about the unfounded stories about Trump, this is a perfect representation of the issue from the other side - and why Trump is not the first, nor biggest "victim" of such beliefs. Trump will soldier through them like Obama did, like Bush did, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                America's new warlord?

Mr Trump like many in your upper elite, including Mr Cheney , who managed to avoid your, US Vietnam draft, and left it to the under privileged to take their place .....Heel spurs!!!! please pull the other one..

Yes!! I had guys I knew who came home the hard way..

Zimmerbach Alsace France
                Last edited by Bow; 04 Mar 17, 17:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
                  America's new warlord?
                  What is your effing point, other than being ridiculously wrong and displaying dangerous levels of ignorance, paranoia and bad taste?
                  The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Just about ALL politicians are pathological liars. It's part of the job description. Left or right, no difference.

The difference between a 'great' politician and one that is not, is that a really successful one will use the truth as much as possible. Lies then seem more plausible.
                    How to Talk to a Climate Skeptic: http://grist.org/series/skeptics/
                    Global Warming & Climate Change Myths: https://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
                      Mr Trump like many in your upper elite, including Mr Cheney , who managed to avoid your, US Vietnam draft, and left it to the under privileged to take their place .....Heel spurs!!!! please pull the other one..
                      Johnson had a pseudo-military service in WW2 (entirely for career purposes). It is obscene as to how it was arranged. He was awarded the silver star as soon as possible.

Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                      Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                      Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                      Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qtrbxhtHM

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
                          What is your effing point, other than being ridiculously wrong and displaying dangerous levels of ignorance, paranoia and bad taste?
                          You've pretty much summed it up.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

What is wrong with parades. How is it facist to hold miltary parades. We hold a few every year normaly it small unit level and once a year there is s big armerd forces day parad.
                            you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X