Trump wants to show off US military in Parades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    If Trump is Hitler then the EU is a soviet style dictatorship. Get a grip on reality.
    Who needs to get a grip on real???

Those floats are not from any government. They are made by different carnival clubs and have had political satire since just about ever. Now that those people don't drink Kool Aid and see your Trump in other perspectives than you, that sir is reality.

Merkel, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and May were also targets.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
      No sense of humor in this thread
      Translastion: You just made a fool of yourself and are now trying to pass your posts off as nothing more than a joke...I bet you "didn't mean it", didn't you?
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        Our President is flawed, I completely agree with that.

The problem now is that there are so many fake news stories out there that the left is accepting them as fact without digging into the story.
        Fake news stories?

You mean like "Obama is not a citizen of this country."

From http://www.politifact.com/personalit...ements/?page=2

Or "I had the greatest margin of victory since Ronald Reagan."
        Or "The murder rate in our country is the highest itís been in 47 years."
        Or "Terrorism and terrorist attacks in the United States and Europe have "gotten to a point where it's not even being reported."
        Or ""If you were a Muslim, you could come in, if you were a Christian, it was impossible."

The list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...

If the Chump would just stop talking the percentage of fake news stories would diminish by 98%.
        "I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
        -The President of the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
          Translastion: You just made a fool of yourself and are now trying to pass your posts off as nothing more than a joke...I bet you "didn't mean it", didn't you?
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I hate seeing pictures like that. My great-grandfather died at the Treblinka camp in late 1942.

Admittedly he was drunk and fell out of the guard tower, but still...
            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post
              Perhaps trump will get his parades after the defense appropriations increase by 9%?

That is a disgraceful float and a shame to humanity. Give Trump a Chance.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                What is that based off of?

I ask that because there are a lot of countries that don't consider political detainees as prisoners.
                The percentage of your total population in prison at any one time.
                Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post
                  Not it's not.

It is in fact Cultural Heritage recognized as such by the UN

That particular one portrays the old (English) saying "...an elephant in a porcelain shop."

Any likeness to existing or fictional characters is purely coincidental.
                  Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

You find that one offensive but the others ones ok. Strange love for china you have there.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Isn't it about time the Democrats respected our military? Maybe this will help them.... apparently NOT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                        I hate seeing pictures like that. My great-grandfather died at the Treblinka camp in late 1942.

Admittedly he was drunk and fell out of the guard tower, but still...

Comment

I also dislike seeing some LE dressed as if they are in the military. But you know its not the individual cops whom are the problem...its not like they are the ones deciding to spend all this $$$ on military type equipment. We need to get the word out to our Government on this one.

Its a waste of money for LE to buy these tank type cars...and that cost is put on the citizens.
                          Rather have them dressed in plain clothes?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X