No announcement yet.

Trump wants to show off US military in Parades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your link has nothing to do with your title.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.b8b91369cc38
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I think it would be a nice gesture towards the military after eight years of neglect and abuse by Bobo.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

To the OP: Then I suppose you link this sort of thing to the Nazis too... Or were you just channeling Godwin?

Seems to me having the occasional military parade and military participation in civilian public events would be a GOOD thing.

Comment

Patriotism and military service used to be common in this country.

Strange how out of style they have become...
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1KreBkLa_o
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Godwin's Law. 10 yard penalty.
              A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Made in America.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Comment

Seriously?
                    You want to stand by that as the literal truth?
                    You are telling us that the US Military is nothing but a gang of Nazis the instant Trump is in charge?

Post edited to remove proscribed personal comments. Expressing it in the form of a meme does not make it any less proscribed. - ACG staff
                    Last edited by Skoblin; 19 Jan 17, 05:38.
                    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Really. The first time I ever thought i'm glad my father is not alive to see this crap.............

Comment

http://www.combatreform.org/thearmy.htm

Comment

I remember marching in some parades under Bush. I wasn't under Obama long before I got out, but I don't recall parades....I recall endless briefings on harassment and equal opportunity.
                          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Post deleted for proscribed personal comments - ACG staff
                            Last edited by Skoblin; 19 Jan 17, 05:21.
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X