Tim Kaine SHREDS Betsy DeVOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Kaine SHREDS Betsy DeVOS

During the confirmation hearing for the Secretary of Education, Tim Kaine absolutely destroyed Betsy DeVOS. Despite her repeated attempts to avoid answering any tricky questions whatsoever, Kaine consistently backed her into a corner and demonstrated that she is just another empty suit with no qualifications whatsoever. (Except that she supported the Predator elect.)

"I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss. I don't even wait. You can do anything... Grab them by the [redacted]. You can do anything."
    -The President of the United States of America.

I don't see that. I see Kaine using a fallacy of composition coupled with begging the question to play gotcha. All schools that receive federal funding don't have to meet the same standards now, even if you look at just public ones. Standards vary state to state as to the composition of what classes are taught, how teachers are certified, and a plethora of other things.

Kaine is simply trying to make DeVos look bad. As with his performance in the VP debate, he comes off as an @$$. He wasn't going to accept anything other than her agreeing with him totally.

Kaine still impresses me as a grinning @$$ of shallow intellect.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      I don't see that. I see Kaine using a fallacy of composition coupled with begging the question to play gotcha. All schools that receive federal funding don't have to meet the same standards now, even if you look at just public ones. Standards vary state to state as to the composition of what classes are taught, how teachers are certified, and a plethora of other things.

Kaine is simply trying to make DeVos look bad. As with his performance in the VP debate, he comes off as an @$$. He wasn't going to accept anything other than her agreeing with him totally.

Kaine still impresses me as a grinning @$$ of shallow intellect.
      Kaine is such a slimeball he made Hillary seem almost human. He also showed as one we would not want as back-up to POTUS. He is classic career politician trash. Hardly suitable questions or questioner.

Comment

Originally posted by armor11 View Post
        During the confirmation hearing for the Secretary of Education, Tim Kaine absolutely destroyed Betsy DeVOS. Despite her repeated attempts to avoid answering any tricky questions whatsoever, Kaine consistently backed her into a corner and demonstrated that she is just another empty suit with no qualifications whatsoever. (Except that she supported the Predator elect.)

Ah yes, Betsy DeVoss. Another social conservative that wants to make it possible for bigots and racists to send their children to schools where there will be no chance of their children having to interface with children that are not as lily white as they are, heaven forbid! Those kids may also be taught the Civil War was not actually about States Rights and that the Founding Fathers were actually a bunch deists did not really bother attending church; holy $hit Batman!!!!
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

So the failed candidate talked ugly to a woman.

What a hero.

Correct if I am wrong, but given the numbers isn't the hearing just a formality? She is going to be SecEd no matter how much Kaine pouts.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            Ah yes, Betsy DeVoss. Another social conservative that wants to make it possible for bigots and racists to send their children to schools where there will be no chance of their children having to interface with children that are not as lily white as they are, heaven forbid! Those kids may also be taught the Civil War was not actually about States Rights and that the Founding Fathers were actually a bunch deists did not really bother attending church; holy $hit Batman!!!!
            --------------
            Actually she like cory booker support school choice and its not to keep whitey together but to give afro-americans a choice in the inner cities to get a quality education instead of attending a sh it public school. And that is what really scares left wingers is losing their iron fisted control of Education.

Comment

Well armor11 I certainly understand that you are critical of Trump.. If I may though Tim, be stronger then the guys who insulted Obama at every step of the way from 08-16. I would urge you to be a better man then the people who call Obama as a Muslim, or who suggest that Obama was not born in the USA. Obv you can say w/e you want about Trump thats your free speech but I just offer food for thought here.

As for Betsy DeVOS...I don't know much about this lady other then she had a billionaire father...also Mrs DeVOS is married to a man who had a billionaire father. At the same time the DeVOS family has military members including a Navy seal(the brother of Betsy DeVOS) who started up blackwater...so this DeVOS family has at least contributed to making America safer.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                --------------
                Actually she like cory booker support school choice and its not to keep whitey together but to give afro-americans a choice in the inner cities to get a quality education instead of attending a sh it public school. And that is what really scares left wingers is losing their iron fisted control of Education.
                Well said, too bad I can't rep you yet.
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                  Well said, too bad I can't rep you yet.
                  I could and did!

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
                    --------------
                    And who turned those inner city schools into war zones in the first place? That would be the inner city kids themselves.

So how is sending them to different school going to "improve" what they weren't willing to work for in the first place?
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      And who turned those inner city schools into war zones in the first place? That would be the inner city kids themselves.

So how is sending them to different school going to "improve" what they weren't willing to work for in the first place?
                      Well so much for this thread going in a positive direction.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

----------
                        So every kid in the inner- city should be punished because a few "bad" kids have ruined it along with the school beaurocrats whom suck the school down? There are plenty of kids, in fact,I believe majority whom would like to learn and attend a school that would be safe and get a quality education. The "good" kids are growing up in horrible conditions and shouldn't be punished for the acts of others. Our country can do better than this and it should.

Comment

It's "fair and equal" if they tear down the quality of well performing schools so that all students are brought to the lowest common denominator...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X