No announcement yet.

President Obama commuted the prison sentence of Chelsea Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even I don't think the Obama would be stupid enough to pardon Bergdhal. But it would be an excellent way of destroying the moral of the US military. So stupidity is probably not an issue in this case.
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
      Wow what a treasonous piece of .
      This is the type of stuff that'll he'll be remembered for instead of anything positive for he did for his country.
      That's because he never did anything positive for America, which is not your country to begin with.

Want to talk about America, get over here and work for us until you know what you're talking about. We don't talk about your government all of the time, because we don't care.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        That's because he never did anything positive for America, which is not your country to begin with.

Want to talk about America, get over here and work for us until you know what you're talking about. We don't talk about your government all of the time, because we don't care.

I hit a nerve or something?
        Maybe Obama did something that you agreed with?

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
          I hit a nerve or something?
          Maybe Obama did something that you agreed with?
          While MM is as sour and hostile a human being as I have ever met, he's right on this topic. You are too removed from the issue to have any real grasp.

I'm not suggesting you shouldn't post, of course. After all, this is your only opportunity to encounter meaningful politics.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

he leaked the info because he has mental problems--obvious from this video

http://abcnews.go.com/US/chelsea-man...ry?id=47931325

you can't make this stuff up....fruitcake/tranny/whimp/baby/etc leaking secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
              he leaked the info because he has mental problems--obvious from this video

http://abcnews.go.com/US/chelsea-man...ry?id=47931325

you can't make this stuff up....fruitcake/tranny/whimp/baby/etc leaking secrets
              I'm ashamed to say that he/she is from my home state. I think we, and most of his/her family, disowned him/her a long time ago.

Comment

I wonder why no one has gone after person who decided that giving mentally ill person access to classified materials is good idea.
                "Religion can never reform mankind because religion is slavery"
                Robert G. Ingersoll 1833-1899

Comment

I suppose that Reality Winner's defense will attempt to use Obama's pardon of Manning as a defense.
                  Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
                    I suppose that Reality Winner's defense will attempt to use Obama's pardon of Manning as a defense.
                    I read a great comment on a website that said Manning will be the next dancer on Dancing With the Stars

and taxpayers paid for his '''gender'' treatments!!...you can't make this stuff up
                    how ridiculous

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X