Education Sec Hearing- Betsy DeVos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Education Sec Hearing- Betsy DeVos

The hearing is scheduled for 5pm est on CSPAN. I expect this hearing to really have some fireworks since Betsy is a strong supporter of Private and Charter schools as Cory Booker once was also. The left is terrified of losing their grip on Public Education so I expect a fierce battle to win her confirmation as Education Secretary. Maybe that is why Booker came out against Sen. Sessions is to have cover for possibly support of Ms. Devos nomination as they once worked together. Should be interesting.

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
    The hearing is scheduled for 5pm est on CSPAN. I expect this hearing to really have some fireworks since Betsy is a strong supporter of Private and Charter schools as Cory Booker once was also. The left is terrified of losing their grip on Public Education so I expect a fierce battle to win her confirmation as Education Secretary. Maybe that is why Booker came out against Sen. Sessions is to have cover for possibly support of Ms. Devos nomination as they once worked together. Should be interesting.
    We hold Congress. There may be drama, but the votes are stacked.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X