Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more Political Correctness, Conn Town board member pinches a woman's groin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Political Correctness, Conn Town board member pinches a woman's groin.

Interesting tale:

http://westport.dailyvoice.com/polic...-groin/696124/

GREENWICH, Conn. — A well-known Greenwich Republican called a town worker "nothing but a bloodsucking lazy union employee" and later reached in from behind to place his hand between her legs and pinch her in the groin area, according to the police arrest warrant.
    The incident began at about noon Dec. 8 when the 57-year-old woman encountered von Keyserling in the hallway of an unnamed town facility, the warrant said.

The two briefly spoke about politics and the woman told him that "it was a new world politically" and he had to educate his fellow politicians, the warrant said. Von Keyserling is a member of Greenwich's Representative Town Meeting.

He allegedly replied: "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct," according to the warrant.
    Had to look up what a "Representative Town Meeting" was. Kind of a higher level city/town council. They have a board of selectmen but this group is higher. Here is a link:

http://www.greenwichct.org/government/rtm/

The RTM is the legislative body of the town, with its powers vested by the Town Charter. It has the authority to:

Approve all expenditures by the town over $5000;
    Approve, reduce, and eliminate appropriations;
    Approve or reject nominations to town bodies as made by the selectmen decide whether the town shall accept federal or state funds for town projects;
    Create special committees to deal with particular subjects such as labor contracts, claims, and redistricting;
    Pass "sense of the meeting" resolutions urging that other branches of government initiate desired legislation, or expressing disapproval of actions that have been taken; act as the final planning authority on municipal improvements;
    Initiate and pass ordinances.
    Back to the tale:

She uttered "(expletive deleted) you" and walked into her office, the warrant said. She said he followed her into the office and said he wanted to talk with her co-worker, the warrant said.

When that co-worker walked in, she said she didn't have time to speak with him and left the office, the warrant said. The 57-year-old woman decided to leave with her co-worker because she didn't want to be alone with him, the warrant said.

As she walked by, he allegedly pinched her in the groin area, according to the warrant. She threatened to punch him if he ever did that again, the warrant said.

She said he "looked back with a really evil look in his eyes and said, 'it would be your word against mine and nobody will believe you,'" according to the warrant.
    Unfortunately for him the office had Close Circuit and after the police viewed it the filed they 4th degree sexual assault charge. Even without sound the camera supported her version of the events.
    Last edited by Combat Engineer; 16 Jan 17, 14:14.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Being an @$$ knows no political affiliation.

Comment

I wish that he'd done it a second time just to see if she decked him.....

She threatened to punch him if he ever did that again, the warrant said.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Isnt that kind of behavior that got that idiot Bob Packwood kicked out of the Senate back in the 90's? I faintly remember him being a total douche bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikeye View Post
          Isnt that kind of behavior that got that idiot Bob Packwood kicked out of the Senate back in the 90's? I faintly remember him being a total douche bag.
          yep

I think Ex might remember more of the details

Comment

We didn't need political correctness, a cultural revolution, or feminism to make this kind of behavior criminal. For hundreds of years starting with the idea of chivalry and ending with the Victorian gentleman women in the west have been protected by social norms. It was not until the sexual revolution that lewd behavior became normalized. As so often happens the left has unwittingly introduced norms that work against the causes they champion.

The value of sexual liberation is not in normalizing licentious behavior but in being able to freely express individual sexuality. The neurotic tendencies produced by Victorian sexual suppression did not need to be conquered by eliminating inhibition but by acknowledging and openly discussing the complexity of human sexuality.

While the Victorian ethos suppressed freedom of expression political correctness suppresses natural virtue and responsibility.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

My reply is much simpler. She should've kicked his ass.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X