Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBI arrest wife of Terrorist Orlando Killer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't look good....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/17...e-reveals.html
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
      oh this is going to be good. I believe no one has a duty to stop a person from committing a crime legally. I think as long as you do not help plan or encourage the criminal act you are not guilty. I could be wrong others might be able to clarify this.

Cant wait to see how this turns out and the appeals from it.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
        oh this is going to be good. I believe no one has a duty to stop a person from committing a crime legally. I think as long as you do not help plan or encourage the criminal act you are not guilty. I could be wrong others might be able to clarify this.

Cant wait to see how this turns out and the appeals from it.
        You have a duty to report a crime.

For example if you know that loggers were planning to slip into a national forest on a specific holiday and harvest as many trees as they could in a specific three-day period, bringing them out by back road #4 on Peterbilt trucks, and you told no one, then you are part of the criminal conspiracy.

She chose not to pick up the phone. By doing so she facilitated the commission of a crime.

If the Feds can prove viable knowledge of the details in advance, she's screwed. It doesn't get used a lot, but it isn't unknown, either.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

For example if you know that loggers were planning to slip into a national forest on a specific holiday and harvest as many trees as they could in a specific three-day period, bringing them out by back road #4 on Peterbilt trucks, and you told no one, then you are part of the criminal conspiracy.

She chose not to pick up the phone. By doing so she facilitated the commission of a crime.

If the Feds can prove viable knowledge of the details in advance, she's screwed. It doesn't get used a lot, but it isn't unknown, either.
          way to much room for that law to be abused.

for example I watching a crime occur and do not report it am I guilty

I could see lots of people going to jail on this one

Comment

Common sense rules in this opinion. Are you going to arrest people doing communion? Serving wine to minors...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Islam over America.

Comment

Just being a witness does meet the specs. As my example shows: if you know about a crime before it is committed, not just in general but in specific, and you do not report it, you're guilty.

It was around when I started work in 1980. It is nothing new.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I think you are missing the point. She was with him while he was preparing for the murders. She knew what was going on and chose to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                    I think you are missing the point. She was with him while he was preparing for the murders. She knew what was going on and chose to do nothing.
                    Yes, he is definitelly missing the point!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                      Yes, he is definitelly missing the point!
                      I hope they fry her.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                        yeah so what knowing something and doing nothing about it does not make a crime in my opinion. As I said before a lot of things can tossed in this category.

Arnold pointed out my example is off but is it really what to say some if I see someone commit a terrorist attack that some over eager prosecutor does not come after me. They might not win but I still have to deal with it.

as someone said what about communion
                        your friend shoplifts
                        barfights many times friends have knowledge before hand that they are going to occur. maybe only seconds or minutes but prior knowledge

The sensationalism or seriousness of the crime should not matter.

you also forget usually there is also marital privelage involved.

I think you guys are missing the point. Any law has to be applied in all situations to be equal just not ones that you think they should.

she may deserve something bad to occur to her but this law has the potential to scoop up innocents also if the govt does not believe you.

Comment

yeah so what knowing something and doing nothing about it does not make a crime in my opinion. As I said before a lot of things can tossed in this category.

Arnold pointed out my example is off but is it really what to say some if I see someone commit a terrorist attack that some over eager prosecutor does not come after me. They might not win but I still have to deal with it.

as someone said what about communion
                          your friend shoplifts
                          barfights many times friends have knowledge before hand that they are going to occur. maybe only seconds or minutes but prior knowledge

The sensationalism or seriousness of the crime should not matter.

you also forget usually there is also marital privelage involved.

I think you guys are missing the point. Any law has to be applied in all situations to be equal just not ones that you think they should.

she may deserve something bad to occur to her but this law has the potential to scoop up innocents also if the govt does not believe you.
                          Marital privilege occurs after the fact.

Its been on the books for decades, and that potential has not been realized.

And you are still not grasping the elements of the offense.

Comment

Marital privilege occurs after the fact.

Its been on the books for decades, and that potential has not been realized.

And you are still not grasping the elements of the offense.
                            oh I got them I just more to the right of you on right to privacy and such than you. Also seen a few to many laws be misused in and overreach I believe.

yeah history of not being misused does not gurantee it wont be.

For example some prosecutor used a thirty year old law to try and convict someone of some type of internet crime.

Another example you will like is passage of Obama care. At no point would the justices of thought they were giving license for it back in 1942.

Wickard v. Filburn (1942) If you read the opinion you will see part of it states it is specifically tailored to those who chose to do something (if my memory is correct)

Comment

oh I got them I just more to the right of you on right to privacy and such than you. Also seen a few to many laws be misused in and overreach I believe.

yeah history of not being misused does not gurantee it wont be.

For example some prosecutor used a thirty year old law to try and convict someone of some type of internet crime.

Another example you will like is passage of Obama care. At no point would the justices of thought they were giving license for it back in 1942.

Wickard v. Filburn (1942) If you read the opinion you will see part of it states it is specifically tailored to those who chose to do something (if my memory is correct)
                              I understand your point, but it is a tough law to abuse because the standards required. Trying to prove what someone knew is really tough. But it has merit in situations like the Orlando incident.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X