Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton Foundation to fire 22 employee's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
    PUTIN!
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
      My question is if Hilary, Bill and Chelsea are among the people laid off? How about Chelsea's husband?

Pruitt
      To hell with them, they have been protected for too long.

Her husband Marc Mezvinsky is a rich hedge fund manager that received money from his father that was found guilty of fraud for embezzling money through a Ponzi scheme as well as Nigerian email scams.

You know that apartment of Chelsea's that Hillary was taken too when she collapsed? That was a condo she and her husband had purchased for $10.5M - and they don't even live there.

Media bias, anyone?
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Her husband Marc Mezvinsky is a rich hedge fund manager that received money from his father that was found guilty of fraud for embezzling money through a Ponzi scheme as well as Nigerian email scams.

You know that apartment of Chelsea's that Hillary was taken too when she collapsed? That was a condo she and her husband had purchased for $10.5M - and they don't even live there.

Media bias, anyone?
        Chelsea's salary was 650k right out of college. Who in their right mind would give them money, or vote for these slim balls?
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
          So the loss in the election had nothing to do with it.
          But it had to do with her corruption!

The winding down of CGI after this week’s glitzy gathering and the resulting layoffs stem from concessions made by the Clinton Foundation to controversies swirling around Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Media bias, anyone?
            interesting because I think Trumps daughter has the same type of husband

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post
              interesting because I think Trumps daughter has the same type of husband
              Charles Kushner did not scam people out of their money.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Charles Kushner did not scam people out of their money.
                from wiki

Criminal conviction[edit]
                In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[7] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[8] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, under which Kushner pleaded guilty to 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.[9] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, husband of his sister Esther, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged for an encounter between the two to be secretly recorded, and had the tape sent to his sister;[10][11][12][13] he was sentenced to two years in prison.[10] Kushner served 14 months in federal prison in Montgomery, Alabama,[14][15] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey to complete his sentence.[14][15][16] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[17]

btw I just find it kind of an interesting thing. They are fairly similar

Comment

from wiki

Criminal conviction[edit]
                  In the summer of 2004, Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for contributing to political campaigns in the names of his partnerships when he lacked authorization to do so.[7] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[8] U.S. Attorney Chris Christie negotiated a plea agreement with Kushner, under which Kushner pleaded guilty to 18 counts of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.[9] The witness-tampering charge arose from Kushner's act of retaliation against William Schulder, husband of his sister Esther, who was cooperating with federal investigators; Kushner hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law, arranged for an encounter between the two to be secretly recorded, and had the tape sent to his sister;[10][11][12][13] he was sentenced to two years in prison.[10] Kushner served 14 months in federal prison in Montgomery, Alabama,[14][15] before being sent to a halfway house in Newark, New Jersey to complete his sentence.[14][15][16] He was released from prison on August 25, 2006.[17]

I knew what he did. You can't seriously compare that to Ponzi schemes and Nigerian email scams.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

I knew what he did. You can't seriously compare that to Ponzi schemes and Nigerian email scams.
                    witness tampering?

and yeah I do I don't hold it against the kids just find it interesting as I said.

Comment

witness tampering?

and yeah I do I don't hold it against the kids just find it interesting as I said.
                      He was pissed off at his brother-in-law. You make it seem like a John Gotti murder trial and witness tampering. Both of offenses got him only fourteen months. People has gotten more time for shoplifting.

What he did was wrong, but he did intentionally scam people. He made political donations from partnerships which he did not have the authority. That stuff happens all the time without it being reported. If not for the tampering, he probably would have just paid a fine and have to reimburse the partnership.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Chelsea and Ivanka are said to be very good friends.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                          Chelsea and Ivanka are said to be very good friends.

Tuebor
                          Yeah had heard that another reason I find them semi similar.

Comment

He was pissed off at his brother-in-law. You make it seem like a John Gotti murder trial and witness tampering. Both of offenses got him only fourteen months. People has gotten more time for shoplifting.

What he did was wrong, but he did intentionally scam people. He made political donations from partnerships which he did not have the authority. That stuff happens all the time without it being reported. If not for the tampering, he probably would have just paid a fine and have to reimburse the partnership.
                            witness tampering is witness tampering to me. especially if you use blackmail.

pissed off is threating to kick his ass if he testifies heat of the moment. taking time to set up a recording and then use it is premeditation.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X