No announcement yet.

Why you don't shoot cops in Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You've got know idea of how serious I take that sort of stuff. I'm one of those who gets instant karma in a heart beat. If I step outta line God whacks my knuckles in a nano-second. I may be a stubborn sob but I've learned to walk according to Gods will.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
      You should know by now that the American members are allowed to comment on anything even if it doesn't concern them. But a "foreigner" commenting on US issues? No way.
      Non Americans are free to comment on whatever US topic they want to. They are also free to whine when they get their comments tossed back at them.

Comment

• Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        That micro aggression requires some mansplaining (yep, real word...) and a trigger warning due to your obvious androphobia. That way everyone can go to their safe space for lattes...
        Nope. I carry a gun every day for protection. There's a big difference between carrying one for protection and carrying like he is, basically saying "look at me, look at me, I think I'm a badazz".
        PS Looking at the picture closed, it appears that his handgun doesn't have a mag in it. Also, the stock on his Mforgery uses pushbutton release sling swivels so someone could release the gun from him in half a second.

Comment

• Turns out the shooter was an ex-Federale in the USA illegally, according to this report.

Funny how the reporter describes the right to bear arms as 'loose regulation'.

https://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...ought-to-help/
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Interesting, given that there hasn't been one peep in any local media about that since the incident happened. Guess it doesn't fit their meme over illegals and would be the second major shooting incident by an illegal in the last month.

http://www.cbs5az.com/clip/13004110/...egal-immigrant

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X