Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    Two wrongs make a right.
    You're lying again. Part of Trump winning was Bernie supporters changing sides after this information came out.
    Wait, I voted for bernie in the primary because it was a protest vote against the machine. I knew it was a wasted vote, but I did it because I really despise the clintons and I knew that a repugnantcan vote is a waste of time out here on the left coast.

So I gritted my teeth and voted for bernie. (Actually I would've preferred him due to his stance and track record on Veterans and guns.) He's actually one of the good guys. (From a libertarian pov.)

Damn demoscats ruined that chance. THEY RIGGED THE ELECTION.

Lost as well...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      You find a rather extensive list in this article;
      CIA director slams Trump for slamming CIA

EXCERPT:
      In case you hadn’t noticed, uttering a politically incorrect comment is now a bigger crime than decimating thousands in a war.
      You can bomb a country into submission and chaos, leaving dead and wounded from shore to shore, and that might be counted as a “mistake in judgment”; but using a few loaded words—or in this case—criticizing an intelligence agency—is an earthshaking event that could make the planet spin off-course…
      Case in point…
      The lame-duck outgoing CIA director, John Brennan, lectured Donald Trump Sunday, on FOX.
      http://personalliberty.com/cia-direc...-slamming-cia/

What is disturbing is how a "commie" like Brennan could join the CIA and rise to a position of running that organization. Then play kettle calling pot black on his way out. He's the more likely "Ruschurian" candidate, and in a position where he could do(did) more than a POTUS.
      I tried to rep you but the system says I have to spread the reps.
      You have put nailed it.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

• Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        Are you implying that both the outgoing and incoming CIA director are misleading the people?
        I'd say the out going at least. Has for most of his career.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
          I tried to rep you but the system says I have to spread the reps.
          You have put nailed it.
          Thought counts, anyway.

"Nailing it" is what I try to do most often here, but seems some of certain mindsets don't grasp.
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• I can't believe that we are eight pages in and we still have posters who are ignoring the fact that whatever was done, it was done to a privately-owned server that contained no government information.

And that what was revealed was the truth about wrong-doing.

They are opposed to the truth, and support unethical, some might say corrupt, practices.

That is the attack on democracy.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              And that what was revealed was the truth about wrong-doing.
              How do we know that ?

All we know for sure is the server was hacked drawing into question anything from that source.

Whoever responsible may have added, deleted or changed anything at all before publishing it.

Democracy doesn't figure into it.
              Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                How do we know that ?

All we know for sure is the server was hacked drawing into question anything from that source.
                'We'?

You don't have a say in this.

But we know because the DNC hand the Hillabeast never bothered to deny the authenticity of the leaked data. The head of the DNC resigned over the scandal when it broke out.

They didn't bother to start whining about getting caught red-handed until after they lost.

The truth is that they rigged their own convention. That is the attack on democracy.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• Sounds like speculation to us

Comment

• Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                    Sounds like speculation to us

Generally, the democrats have implicitly admitted to the authenticity of some emails and indirectly denied the accuracy of others.
                    My impression is that they have tried to cast doubt of the emails, but will not explicitly deny their accuracy. At least not the ones that were so damning.

If the emails were false, it is reasonable to expect a denial. Normal people deny false accusations.
                    The manner in which the dems have reacted to these emails suggests they are accurate.
                    We must still speculate, but the indications are that they are authentic emails.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                      (...) We must still speculate, but the indications are that they are authentic emails.
                      Sounds reasonable, thanks.

Comment

• The out going director of the CIA is carrying on an old tradition established by his agency,
                        Create a crisis by accusation
                        Point to evidence that is top secret and therefore not available to the public.
                        With the old ruse,
                        Trust me.
                        Cambodia, Nicaragua, Argentina, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, Egypt, all very good references.
                        This agency specializes in planting evidence, overthrowing elected governments and assassination.
                        I trust them like I trust the mafia.
                        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

• So what does it say when the incoming is taking the baton and running in the same direction? Like I said either they're accurate or we have treasonous behavior on our hands. Neither of which can be taken lightly.
                          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                            The out going director of the CIA is carrying on an old tradition established by his agency,
                            Create a crisis by accusation
                            Point to evidence that is top secret and therefore not available to the public.
                            With the old ruse,
                            Trust me.
                            Cambodia, Nicaragua, Argentina, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, Egypt, all very good references.
                            This agency specializes in planting evidence, overthrowing elected governments and assassination.
                            I trust them like I trust the mafia.
                            Exactly.

And again, we keep coming back to the same point: what was revealed was TRUE. The Hillabeast and the DNC broke their own rules.

The attack on democracy was what they did, not who told on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                              Exactly.

And again, we keep coming back to the same point: what was revealed was TRUE. The Hillabeast and the DNC broke their own rules.

The attack on democracy was what they did, not who told on them.
                              The greatest contradiction today, the president just granted amnesty to a transgendered spy and admitted traitor who stole hundreds of thousands of top secret electronic files and gave them to Wikileaks's.
                              But...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X