Obama farewell Address 1/10/2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama farewell Address 1/10/2017

Some of our greatest Presidents never had the chance to give their farewell address, but tonight will go down in history when President Obama delivers his farewell address.

Barack Obama will forever stand in the halls with great men like George Washington, FDR, JFK, and Abe Lincoln.

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Alpha Mike Foxtrot
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      Alpha Mike Foxtrot
      My sentiments as well, Adios!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Barack Obama will forever stand in the halls with great men like George Washington, FDR, JFK, and Abe Lincoln.

l]
        Lol that was funny.

President Obama will go down in history with such greats as Millard Fillmore and Chester Arthur.

If were lucky he won't be remembered as a modern James Buchanan.
        "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
        Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
          Lol that was funny.

President Obama will go down in history with such greats as Millard Fillmore and Chester Arthur.

If were lucky he won't be remembered as a modern James Buchanan.
          Hell... Maobama retroactively improved Jimmy Carter's legacy...
          Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

No kidding, peanut will be regarded favorably in comparison. At least he didn't almost start a race war and didn't kowtow to foreign leaders. Furthermore he didn't give Iran access to nuclear materials.

Damn it Doc, you got me praising someone who was a complete failure as a prez...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Nothing he can say tonight or in the future will make anyone forget that he was the worst US President ever.
              Trump and future Presidents will be unduing all the damage he's done to the US like the Iran nuclear deal.

Comment

How is a speech that was mostly about him a "great speech?" Obama is easily one of our worst Presidents both in terms of accomplishments and in terms of what he failed to do.

Comment

Hard to go that low.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Why this traitor(BHO) isn't wearing an orange jumpsuit and residing behind bars for the rest of his life with remain one of the great mysteries of the early 21st century.

He makes Benedict Arnold look good and near patriotic.
                    Last edited by G David Bock; 11 Jan 17, 00:30.

Comment

The Farewell Address by the intellectual Obama seemed to me a lecture in American democracy for which I have a lot of respect.
                      I heard a plea for civilized debate, for involvement, for empathy
                      BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Sennef View Post
                        The Farewell Address by the intellectual Obama seemed to me a lecture in American democracy for which I have a lot of respect.
                        I heard a plea for civilized debate, for involvement, for empathy
                        Actions speak louder than words.

Last eight years of events show results not matched to promise,
                        ... but what matter Past Performance to Future Conjecture ... ?

Except when "Future Conjecture" offers alternate to ...
                        ... Replay of Failed Past Performance. !!!

Comment

If you listen carefully it's all about him, such an accomplished dirtbag.

I'm still amazed at how people buy into his ****.
                          My worst jump story:
                          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                          No lie.

~
                          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                            If you listen carefully it's all about him, such an accomplished dirtbag.

I'm still amazed at how people buy into his ****.

Comment

I always liked the way the Nobel people gave him the Peace Prize...what did he ever do that deserved that???...The Middle East problems continued , Syrians were still blowing each other up and with that Obama got his medal....weird......I also noted Mrs O's body language when white folks were around....she didnt like any of them near her.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X