Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The coming, planned, protest marches against Trump's inaguration.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
    What rules?
    The left endlessly attacked the repubs for failing to agree to what the president wanted to do. This was "obstructionist, racist and unpatriotic".
    Suddenly, "dissent is patriotic" again.
    I don't expect dems to surrender their beliefs, I am only amused at their hypocrisy.

The "rules" were created by the left in this instance. The GOP was merely doing what political parties are supposed to do.

My god, no wonder Republicans like Trump. Republicans are as delusional as he is.

First off, from the moment ‘before’ President Obama was sworn into office, the Republicans came out by saying they hoped he failed. For his ‘entire’ presidency republicans blocked everything they could in their efforts to make sure he was a failure. Even though, now, they are touting some of those very same ideas that they blocked saying we need “unity.”

Republicans went as far as to shut down the government. You even had an entire new political party rise up with his win. According to Republicans for the last 8 years, ‘everything’ bad that happened was Obama’s fault and anything good happened, happened despite him.

From the moment President Obama was elected to office Republicans called him Muslim and raised the birther theory in an effort to try to delegitimize our first black president and Trump was the leader albiet even I’ll admit he did it to gain a political following. The Tea Party protests constantly carried pictures of him as Hitler and make references to him as a monkey. The right constantly made racist comments, then when they are called out they cried and bemoaned about being tired of political correctness. Here’s a hint, you want to stop being called racist, then stop making racist comments.
    Then, in an unpresented move, for nearly an entire year you kept a sitting president from making a supreme court nomination. The first time in history this has taken place.

“Now” that we are back to “normal” you want tolerance? You want the left to get over it? To move forward? Bullshit. I say again, you created the rules, now live with it.

Yes, President Trump is now our counties leader. I hope he ‘doesn’t fail. I hope he out shines all my low expectations of him. However, if you don’t think I’m not going to call him out on his bullshit, like when he and his press secretary “Baghdad Bob” claim that yesterday drew the largest inaugural crowd ever, that is not going to happen.

And if you think I’m going to forget about his potential ties to Russia? Not going to happen, either. Unlike the Birther movement, this one at least is grounded in possible reality.
    Bullshit. ONE person, Rush Limbaugh said he hoped Obama would fail. And guys like you still take it out of context 8 years later. He hoped that Obama would fail to push across his policies. That is what politics are all about, hoping the other guy don't get his way.......what the hell do you think that all the voting and fighting in the House and Senate is all about?
    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
      Did you have your Kool Aid today?
      You had yours?

As I said, there is no need to be dishonest. Publishing pictures of the Inauguration before the crowd actually got there is so dishonest of the media. There is no reason to do it as everyone already knows that Obama's crowds were bigger due to historical significance and Trump's crowds were deterred by rain and threats of rioter violence. All the news outlets end up doing is making themselves ever less believable and getting more people to be sympathetic towards Trump.

All that is not rocket science. For each person that hates Trump, there is another one angry at the media and/or the Trump-hater groups for their ceaseless attacks and nonsense.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

At least it's a street grounded in reality.
        Some sort of alternate reality............

But at least you admit what the left really is.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
          You had yours?

As I said, there is no need to be dishonest. Publishing pictures of the Inauguration before the crowd actually got there is so dishonest of the media. There is no reason to do it as everyone already knows that Obama's crowds were bigger due to historical significance and Trump's crowds were deterred by rain and threats of rioter violence. All the news outlets end up doing is making themselves ever less believable and getting more people to be sympathetic towards Trump.

All that is not rocket science. For each person that hates Trump, there is another one angry at the media and/or the Trump-hater groups for their ceaseless attacks and nonsense.
          And yet the new admin of President Trump did just that. The made up stuff to try to cover up the very fact that you stated. I'm glad that you're starting to see the light about the new admin.
          “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
          “To talk of many things:
          Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
          Of cabbages—and kings—
          And why the sea is boiling hot—
          And whether pigs have wings.”
          ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

There is no reason to do it as everyone already knows that Obama's crowds were bigger due to historical significance and Trump's crowds were deterred by rain and threats of rioter violence.
            Have you told Trump's White House spokesman as he called in the media to claim the opposite, and the administration has repeated the "alternative facts"?

Kellyanne Conway DEFENDS Trump press secretary's dubious claims about inaugural crowd size saying he provided 'alternative facts' when he wrongly claimed it was the largest ever
            http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-Spicer.html

Comment

Bullshit. ONE person, Rush Limbaugh said he hoped Obama would fail. And guys like you still take it out of context 8 years later. He hoped that Obama would fail to push across his policies. That is what politics are all about, hoping the other guy don't get his way.......what the hell do you think that all the voting and fighting in the House and Senate is all about?
              Which makes Rush the only person with a national voice who called it right with that guy.
              I was even one of the fools that was hoping for the best and willing to give him a chance.

As we have seen, there is not a single Leftist Progressive that is willing to give Trump a chance at all, in any way imaginable and are much more willing to use violence and full-bore lying as a natural way of life instead.

Maybe its time to give them what they want?
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Aber View Post
                Have you told Trump's White House spokesman as he called in the media to claim the opposite, and the administration has repeated the "alternative facts"?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-Spicer.html
                Media spin and you are falling for it. Spokesman is claiming total number of people around the world that watched the inauguration. If everyone around the world hates him so damn much as claim, there is no reason to believe that a lot of people tuned in with whatever technology or application they had available.

Trump-trashers have lost all sense of reasoning and willingness to listen in context. It is so damn easy to fool them.

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                And yet the new admin of President Trump did just that. The made up stuff to try to cover up the very fact that you stated. I'm glad that you're starting to see the light about the new admin.
                Are you being intentionally dense? I've never supported Trump. I'm was anti-Hillary.

I'm been saying for a year and a half the media has been spinning, exaggerating, omitting, taking out of context and all you Trump-bashers are buying it.

I don't even like Trump, did not vote for him, but pointing out BS has become a full time hobby because apparently their are a lot of gullible people that will buy into anything against Trump.
                Last edited by Salinator; 22 Jan 17, 18:59.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

What rules?
                  The left endlessly attacked the repubs for failing to agree to what the president wanted to do. This was "obstructionist, racist and unpatriotic".
                  Suddenly, "dissent is patriotic" again.
                  I don't expect dems to surrender their beliefs, I am only amused at their hypocrisy.

The "rules" were created by the left in this instance. The GOP was merely doing what political parties are supposed to do.

My god, no wonder Republicans like Trump. Republicans are as delusional as he is.

First off, from the moment ‘before’ President Obama was sworn into office, the Republicans came out by saying they hoped he failed. For his ‘entire’ presidency republicans blocked everything they could in their efforts to make sure he was a failure. Even though, now, they are touting some of those very same ideas that they blocked saying we need “unity.”

Republicans went as far as to shut down the government. You even had an entire new political party rise up with his win. According to Republicans for the last 8 years, ‘everything’ bad that happened was Obama’s fault and anything good happened, happened despite him.

From the moment President Obama was elected to office Republicans called him Muslim and raised the birther theory in an effort to try to delegitimize our first black president and Trump was the leader albiet even I’ll admit he did it to gain a political following. The Tea Party protests constantly carried pictures of him as Hitler and make references to him as a monkey. The right constantly made racist comments, then when they are called out they cried and bemoaned about being tired of political correctness. Here’s a hint, you want to stop being called racist, then stop making racist comments.
                  Then, in an unpresented move, for nearly an entire year you kept a sitting president from making a supreme court nomination. The first time in history this has taken place.

“Now” that we are back to “normal” you want tolerance? You want the left to get over it? To move forward? Bullshit. I say again, you created the rules, now live with it.

Yes, President Trump is now our counties leader. I hope he ‘doesn’t fail. I hope he out shines all my low expectations of him. However, if you don’t think I’m not going to call him out on his bullshit, like when he and his press secretary “Baghdad Bob” claim that yesterday drew the largest inaugural crowd ever, that is not going to happen.

And if you think I’m going to forget about his potential ties to Russia? Not going to happen, either. Unlike the Birther movement, this one at least is grounded in possible reality.

You poor delusional man.

This may come as a surprise, but conservatives and liberals always hope the other side fails in attempting to enact their own agenda. The fact that you think that the GOP should have helped BO enact an agenda that was completely contrary to conservative principles is a tad bit naive.

I'm ignoring most of your childish rant if it is ok.

Do you recall when Bush was in office? Should the dems have helped him enact his agenda just to make his presidency a success?
                  If Trump decides to outlaw abortion will you expect the dems to betray their principles and help him do it?
                  You will note I said I don't expect dems to surrender their beliefs.
                  Given the choice between supporting their principles and supporting trump, I expect dems to stick with their values. and forget that not supporting the president is racist or obstructionist. (as you still obviously think)
                  I remain amused at their sudden respect for principles and that "dissent is patriotic" again.

The fact that you think representatives and senators are there to help the president pursue HIS agenda convinces me that you don't understand their role in government.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

It's more apparent than you make it Cambonne. The Left lost the last election cycle, and not just the Presidency. They lost Congress. They lost ground in state races too. The majority of governors are Republican. The majority of state legislatures are Republican.

They lost the previous two election cycles too, even if managing to retain Obama against a weak Republican candidate.

Basically, Obama got in, the Left got Congress and two years later they were falling apart. What little they did manage in those two years has largely been a disaster. Obamacare is collapsing in a death spiral, and the Republicans really need do nothing to have that happen. The plan can't work on its merits.
                    The "Stimulus" saw the squandering of a trillion dollars on stuff that doesn't work and will never have a net positive payback.

With the Republicans gaining some control in Congress, Obama was completely stymied. He had no clue how to work with the opposition and couldn't get anything done except by executive dictatorship.

We have yet to see if Trump will do better. I suspect he will. At least he knows how to work a deal with opposition to it, something Obama had zero skill at. He's also not likely to put people running things based on their political ideology and dogma rather than capacity to get the job done.
                    It's yet to be seen how Trump is on the world stage. Sure the Left hates the man with a passion, but the Left isn't the entirety of the political spectrum either, contrary to their delusional thinking sometimes.

We shall see how Trump does. We know Obama was a failure in office. He finally has a track record he can't hide or dodge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                      However, if you don’t think I’m not going to call him out on his bullshit, like when he and his press secretary “Baghdad Bob” claim that yesterday drew the largest inaugural crowd ever, that is not going to happen.

Who cares what you will 'call out'? You can complain all you want, but it won't change a thing.

We have Congress and the Oval office, a record number of state governments, and the DNC is showing no signs of recognizing the reason for their defeat. They have lost ground in Congress in every election since 2010, and 2018 is not looking good.

You put it all on the line in 2016, and lost across the board. You threw away the meager reputation the media had, you burned a half-billion dollars worth of campaign contributors, and you fared poorly at every level. You now have more GOP legislatures and governors than there are red states.

So by all means, wail to your heart's content. Don't learn, think, or do. Above all, keep making the same mistakes.

After '08 the GOP achieved a radical reorganization via the Tea Party. We tightened ranks, clarified policy, and re-took Congress. Bobo has the worst legislative record of any modern POTUS because the GOP held the line for six years.

By all means, continue to 'call out' on trivia. That is exactly what we want you to do.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

• what it looked like-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2H_yT9A0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqqfaue9-6s

"Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                          Media spin and you are falling for it. Spokesman is claiming total number of people around the world that watched the inauguration. If everyone around the world hates him so damn much as claim, there is no reason to believe that a lot of people tuned in with whatever technology or application they had available.

Trump-trashers have lost all sense of reasoning and willingness to listen in context. It is so damn easy to fool them.
                          The text of the briefing is on the White House website. The claim made was:

This was the largest audience ever to witness an inauguration - period - both in person and around the globe.

Nice attempt at spin, but the text and video is clear.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X